Everything posted by ShamrockWatcher
-
Trinity Named SI Top High School Athletic Program in the State
1) Don't give the useless "we have more overall titles than you" line; anyway 3 more overall titles in 100 years is pretty pathetic. 2) Don't confuse dicipline with academics. A more strict school doesn't mean the students are smarter. 3) Everyone knows Trinity High School is on top...Diogenes, with so many National Merit Scholars I had hoped you could do the math...01' 02' 03' 05' 06' =DYNASTY
-
Trinity Named SI Top High School Athletic Program in the State
Saint Xavier made #14 on the list of top private/public athletic programs. I am looking at the article right now and there is no mention of their football program (although there is no doubting they used to be a powerhouse). X boasts what may be one of the greastest swimming programs in history. I believe they've won 19 consecutive state champonships. They also hold the national title with 43 swimming championships. The O'toole father/son coaching combination is almost unstopable.
-
Does anyone have places or dates on 7 on 7 competition?
Biotech....I've heard tomorrow (June 7) KCD, South Oldham, CAL, and Trinity will compete at Trinity at 6 p.m.
-
Fans Pre Season Top 10 - Class 6A
Sorry I didn't make it more clear, I gave my listing by taking teams from all classes.
-
Fans Pre Season Top 10 - Class 6A
That's funny, I seem to remember a couple years ago when Saint Xavier had THREE over 300 lb. players.....didn't pay off when it mattered in the championship. Ryle is extremely overrated, so is Scott Co. I would have 1)Trinity 2)Saint Xavier 3)Bowling Green 4)Male 5)Covington Catholic 6-10)Doesn't even matter
-
2007 Trinity
I'm not sure Dandy, a tougher o-line and an older stronger Tim could lead to even better numbers.
-
2007 Trinity
Good point Diogenes about being more impressive last year....New Blood, Sounds Scary.
-
2007 Trinity
Trinity plays 3 out of city teams and 1 out of state.....X only plays 2 out of city team altogether.....finally X fans can't complain about T's weak schedule being the reason they dominate every season.
-
2007 Trinity
With a name like Zlatan...you have got to be good.
-
2007 Trinity
I predict our big, bad Hog-Mollies up front will lead to the 3-peat!!
-
2007 Trinity
To have a 2K rusher, you have to have a solid front and be very patient. So you think T will be more balanced this season?
-
2007 Trinity
Friday, Aug. 31 – Bowling Green at Trinity, 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 7 – Butler at Trinity, 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 14 – Trinity at Cincinnati St. Xavier, 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 21 – Eastern at Trinity, 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28 – Louisville St. Xavier vs. Trinity at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium, 8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5 – Trinity at Ballard, 7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 12 – Trinity at Pleasure Ridge Park, 7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19 – Seneca at Trinity, 7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26 – Lexington Paul Dunbar at Trinity, 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2 – Trinity at Lexington Lafayette, 7:30 p.m.
-
2007 St. Xavier
Strength punishes......Speed kills...ROCKS 07
-
Trinity Bold Prediction Thread....
Let's talk about the here and now....Will Stein has the capabilities to be an amazing starting QB for Trinity....great vision, leadership, and the will to win.
-
2007 St. Xavier
I hope they will be able to patch up their offensive line if they want their promising backfield to run wild. Rockpride, chemistry has been a problem but they are still a very tight squad. This coming senior class has lost a bunch of players from freshman year haven't they?
-
2007 Team Threads
I don't know if this trick will work, but I think it goes Louisville Trinity and Louisville Saint Xavier....Comeon Guru help us out here.
-
Coach Glaser's interview on 790 WKRD...
I believe the first job of a coach is to accept responsibility for his team; during the good and bad times. His denial and childish comments show the unwillingness of accepting an honest defeat.
-
New THS player???
I guess the only way to find out where either will play is to see what happens in the next couple months. Best of luck to both and QB42 I'm with you, probably wasn't easy having to sit out a year.
-
Status of Trinity QB Nick Petrino?
From what small action I've seen of him and the large amount of good talk I've heard, I feel Nick will succeed in any program.
-
Doug Beaumont Mr.Football
Congrats Doug. You've established your position as the best this year and for many years to come. Good luck in the future.
-
New THS player???
I'm with LSU, I doubt any coach (especially Mr. Beatty) would make any kind of promise to a transfer. I also believe that a transfer wouldn't tell anyone of a "promise" being made.
-
New THS player???
I've established messaging with a BGP who appears to know a lot about the team and this young man told me Andy and Zach both want to play on the line, while Donovan hasn't made any clear choice. In my opinoin none of this matters due to the fact that Mr. Beatty makes these decisions. Thanks for the welcome Jimmyref. LSU have any solid facts on this situation?
-
Guess what States had the best winning % against other states!
California,Louisiana,Washington
-
Status of Trinity QB Nick Petrino?
I wouldn't find it strange for Petrino to play under his father and UofL. I happen to remember a few years ago when an undersized QB stepped into the spotlight for the Cardinals.
-
New THS player???
So the Rocks have 3 new players for next season? Any indications on their positions for next season? I'de say Mr. Beatty's pretty excited about these additions to his already outstanding 07' varsity squad. Goodluck 07' Shamrocks.