Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Team Threads

Featured Replies

Each week I want us to critique each team in KY alphabetically starting with the "A" teams this week. The idea of the threads is for everyone to give their opinion on what the team in question needs to do to improve in 2007 and/or what they need to keep doing to be successful. I want to caution everyone we want these threads to be constructive.

I like this idea. I just wonder how we will get to all the teams. Something like 28 weeks till kick-off.

  • Author
I like this idea. I just wonder how we will get to all the teams. Something like 28 weeks till kick-off.

 

We may speed up the pace some. It is really a learn as we go project.

I, K, U, X, Y, Z won't take long.

I love this idea....but man it's a LONG way to "W".

I love this idea....but man it's a LONG way to "W".

 

I thought that I had a long wait to "R". You have my sympathy

S is pretty far down..

No problem for C!

No problem for C!

 

 

In response.

 

:p :p :p :p :p :p

I like the idea myself. My allegiance begins with "R" but good things come to those who wait.:D :thumb:

I can't wait for the Frankfort crew to start ballin out of control on here again.

Do I have to wait for D or M?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.