Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Glaser's interview on 790 WKRD...

Featured Replies

Coach Glaser predicts next year's team will be better than last year's team. He mentioned that last year X had two (yes thats T-W-O, 2) losses:rolleyes: . He also said the football team is working out together 5 days a week. Three indoors and two outdoors on the baseball outfield. Is anyone else working outdoors as a team yet?

I guess denial isn't just a river in Africa.

And so the chorus begins ...

And so the chorus begins ...

 

 

You'd be disappointed if it didn't. Come on admit it... :D

You'd be disappointed if it didn't.
Hardly.

 

It used to be mildly entertaining. Now it's just tiresome ...

Why, because we call Mike out on his thinly veiled attempts to get a jab in at Trinity?

Because you guys never fail to take any perceived slight and milk it for all its worth. It's like you're trying to generate bulletin board material out of nothing.

Although I too think Trinity guys get a little worked up on the subject, Glaser has done this a couple of times now. Did he even acknowledge the Trinity game at all, say something like 'two losses and a game called in the first quarter?'

 

If not, it was deliberate, and I can see where at this point in the game that it would be a little steaming.

  • Author
Hardly.

 

It used to be mildly entertaining. Now it's just tiresome ...

 

Yet you clicked and posted, clicked and posted, clicked and posted...

Hardly.

 

It used to be mildly entertaining. Now it's just tiresome ...

I agree. I wish Glaser would stop making these comments.

 

We've got the:

 

Got beat by an All-American in 2003,

All you 8th graders come to X and we'll play you after the 2005 regular season game,

The best team didn't win state in 2005,

We nearly won a state championship program entry, and now twice

We only lost 2 games in 2006.

 

They used to be comical. Now they are just sad.:cry:

Glaser has done this a couple of times now. Did he even acknowledge the Trinity game at all, say something like 'two losses and a game called in the first quarter?'

 

If not, it was deliberate, and I can see where at this point in the game that it would be a little steaming.

Bingo!:thumb:

Because you guys never fail to take any perceived slight and milk it for all its worth. It's like you're trying to generate bulletin board material out of nothing.

How can you say it's not a slight when OFICIALLY the game goes dwon as a loss for the Tigers BUT the person that is supposed to lead that ship refuses to acknowlege it?

 

Great example to set for his players isn't it? I don't agree that we lost to Trinity so I'll pretend we didn't and maybe at the same time I'll get a jab in at our nemesis.

Yet you clicked and posted, clicked and posted, clicked and posted...
Yep. Sure did.

 

You guys are free to keep pushing your agenda, and I'm free to continue to call you on it.

I believe the first job of a coach is to accept responsibility for his team; during the good and bad times. His denial and childish comments show the unwillingness of accepting an honest defeat.

How can you say it's not a slight when OFICIALLY the game goes dwon as a loss for the Tigers BUT the person that is supposed to lead that ship refuses to acknowlege it?

 

Great example to set for his players isn't it? I don't agree that we lost to Trinity so I'll pretend we didn't and maybe at the same time I'll get a jab in at our nemesis.

You guys have the state title and the ring that goes with it. Why do you really care what Glaser thinks about it? Are you guys that thin-skinned? Or are you just wanting to get some jabs in yourself?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.