Coach Glaser's interview on 790 WKRD...

LSURock

I agree. I wish Glaser would stop making these comments.

We've got the:

Got beat by an All-American in 2003,

All you 8th graders come to X and we'll play you after the 2005 regular season game,

The best team didn't win state in 2005,

We nearly won a state championship program entry, and now twice

We only lost 2 games in 2006.

They used to be comical. Now they are just sad.:cry:

Funny is the word I would use here. Mike Glaser is making himself look quite foolish to most not involved with the program, and NOW for a growing number of Xaverian supporters as well. I understand the X faitful not publicly ridiculing him on this site, but the natives are getting restless with his tactics and the end is nigh.

If Glaser would say something like "we are really looking forward to our September matchup with Trinity, as we feel we didn't have a chance to overcome that loss, and we can rectify it" (something like that)...none of these threads would exist, but since he does the OPPOSITE, he will get villified by those that want to call him on things.

You guys have the state title and the ring that goes with it. Why do you really care what Glaser thinks about it? Are you guys that thin-skinned? Or are you just wanting to get some jabs in yourself?

I think Trinity fans have more reason to be interested in the remarks of the Coach of our arch rival than you have in our response. I guess I'm wrong since you have more posts on this thread than any Trinity fan to date. Are you that "thin-skinned? Or are you just wanting to get some jabs in yourself?":D

The funniest thing about you Trinity backers is how worked up you get whenever coach Glaser says anything these days. Sounds like some people need something else to occupy their time.

:thumb:

Be the biggest Glaser apologist if you like, HOWEVER, he is saying some real off the garbage, and he is being painted as a whiner, by ALL non X supporters.....he should have more titles, but he gets in his own way.

I didn't say anything about applogizing for Glaser; what he says on the radio or in the paper doesn't affect what I think or how I act at all.

If the T fans/program is on a higher stage then X then why not act like it and turn the other cheek whenever Glaser goes on the record?

I didn't say anything about applogizing for Glaser; what he says on the radio or in the paper doesn't affect what I think or how I act at all.

If the T fans/program is on a higher stage then X then why not act like it and turn the other cheek whenever Glaser goes on the record?

I for one am not disturbed by what he says. I think its funny in a pathetic kind of way. But you are probably correct in a political sense. In the political arena the rule is if your opponent is commiting suicide, by all means be quiet and allow him to continue.

So on a personal level, what do you think about his very public comments andigidy?