Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dixiepride08

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dixiepride08

  1. Just wanting to through this rumor that I have heard, Tommy Gibson has been kicked off the SK team? Anyone know anything about this? And my predictions- DIXIE rolls- 46 to 10.
  2. I have to agree with pioneer1981... Benson will be a great LB for Dixie in his last year, I feel he will be on of the leading tacklers in NKY.
  3. wo wo wo.... Lets not get a head of your selves. Now yes this Ryle football team is a great team and yes they deserve to be in the state championship. But they arent the best NKY, that goes to Cov Cath. They definitly are the best 4A this year, though a couple plays here or there we might be talking about Dixie or CC. This team is definitly better then any Ryle team ever but not the best for all over NKY. Dixie 04 I feel could beat this team (though unfortunatly we couldn't finish our run for state). But I do want to give congrats to them for making it to state, dont get ahead of yourselves, there is still a big game to play. Good luck to all the NKY Teams this year!
  4. Male vs. St. X (Ohio) that would make a great game
  5. Corey is a excellent athlete in both sports. I think that if he likes one sport more then the other, and has a good chance of actually doing something with that sport, he will chose that. Boone Co. will definitly be affected tremendously by his decision either way... I wish him luck in both sports.
  6. The Camels have one thing to do to win this game I think, STOP Murray. I think Griffin will have his way with the Ryle Dbacks, but he won't make up for Murray if he is alowed to run wild. My prediction- Ryle 24 CC 20 A very close game that I think will definitly go to the closing seconds. Ryle continues their run, I think. Based on 4A NKY anything can happen in this one. Goodluck to both teams
  7. i'm curious to see what every body thinks in this subject... i looked around and couldn't find anything like it so... my pics are #30- (think its flynn) Cov Cath Morton- beechwood kester- highlands saurbeck- campbell benson- dixie murray- ryle domasko- (i'm sure i spelled that wrong) boone
  8. i really cant wait till this game, only 24 hours! its going to be a very physical hard hitting smash mouth style football game, just what i like. my prediction- DIXIE 24 RYLE 10 dixe's dfense will know what to look for this go around, i think they will hold ryle's rushing attack. Marty will have a big game for dixie and lead them to a victory... i'm looking forward to another dixie vs boone rematch, i just dont see ryle beating dixie 2 times in a row... LETS GO BOYS... STATE TOGETHER!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.