Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male #3 in the Nation

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations BullDogs...way to represent the State....

A well deserved rating for an outstanding Bulldog team. :ylsuper:

 

H and Larry...You both should be glad that you're only playing unrated Trinity from Louisville, Ky. instead of #10 Trinity from Euless, Tx. :lol:

Great recognition for a well deserving team.Finish the deal.:thumb:

Nice Job Male, Congrats on the hard work.

Male is very good, but their are 3+ teams in Cincinnati that would beat them, and about 5 or 6 in OH that would beat them.

 

Another 3 or 4 teams that played in Cincinnati for the Herbstreit Challenge would also beat them; rating high school teams accurately is impossible.

Male is very good, but their are 3+ teams in Cincinnati that would beat them, and about 5 or 6 in OH that would beat them.

And this means what to Male?How many in Texas could beat those in OH?:confused:

Great job Male :thumb:

Good to see a Kentucky team getting recognition.. Congrats!

And this means what to Male?How many in Texas could beat those in OH?:confused:

 

 

It means they are not the 3rd team in the country; Texas vs. OH teams are 1-1 the last two years.

That poll is a Joke.....I've seen Cincy St. X and Colerain and they both would beat Male.:lol: I have also seen Male...

That poll is a Joke.....I've seen Cincy St. X and Colerain and they both would beat Male.:lol: I have also seen Male...

 

Just real curious but after looking at St. X and Colerain schedules, who has Male really played that this poll says there so good. Really don't want to knock Male and Kentucky Football at all, but if Male played the teams that Colerain and St. X play, it would be a huge step up for Male and I would be willing to bet the house, that they wouldn't have the win loss record that they have at the present time......

 

Hate to say it but.....Football in Ohio is just much, better than football in Kentucky, from top to bottom...

Congrats Male Bulldogs. It is always cool to see a local team ranked. :thumb:

Male vs. St. X (Ohio) that would make a great game

I tend to look at USA Today. They're national Top 25 are here: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/football/poll/2006-super25.htm

 

Their regional rankings are here: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/football/poll/2006-regional-ranking.htm

 

Male isn't in either list. Cincy's St. X and Colerain are #2 and #4 in the region and both are in the top 15 in the nation. I have no idea just how good Male is. They very well may be #3. I'm leaning toward, "not." In 2002 Trinity was ranked #4 in the nation according to USA Today. That's the highest I have ever seen a KY team. I love KY football and I think it's very exciting. However, I personally feel that several teams in west Texas alone would be anybody in KY. If that's the case, then it doesn't make sense for them to be #3. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.