Male #3 in the Nation

WILDMAN

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male is very good, but their are 3+ teams in Cincinnati that would beat them, and about 5 or 6 in OH that would beat them.

Another 3 or 4 teams that played in Cincinnati for the Herbstreit Challenge would also beat them; rating high school teams accurately is impossible.

That poll is a Joke.....I've seen Cincy St. X and Colerain and they both would beat Male.:lol: I have also seen Male...

Just real curious but after looking at St. X and Colerain schedules, who has Male really played that this poll says there so good. Really don't want to knock Male and Kentucky Football at all, but if Male played the teams that Colerain and St. X play, it would be a huge step up for Male and I would be willing to bet the house, that they wouldn't have the win loss record that they have at the present time......

Hate to say it but.....Football in Ohio is just much, better than football in Kentucky, from top to bottom...

I tend to look at USA Today. They're national Top 25 are here: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/football/poll/2006-super25.htm

Their regional rankings are here: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/football/poll/2006-regional-ranking.htm

Male isn't in either list. Cincy's St. X and Colerain are #2 and #4 in the region and both are in the top 15 in the nation. I have no idea just how good Male is. They very well may be #3. I'm leaning toward, "not." In 2002 Trinity was ranked #4 in the nation according to USA Today. That's the highest I have ever seen a KY team. I love KY football and I think it's very exciting. However, I personally feel that several teams in west Texas alone would be anybody in KY. If that's the case, then it doesn't make sense for them to be #3. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.