Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TheCoach

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheCoach

  1. Somerset E-town Greenup Co. Ballard Dunbar Johnson Central Bowling Green Henderson Co. E-town Ballard Dunbar Henderson Co. Ballard Dunbar Dunbar TB - 7
  2. I guess I didnt overlook too much.
  3. I am going to call a Catholic vs Dunbar final for the region, again.
  4. Coach Morse is a very clam and collected guy anyway so I cant see him laying into a player. But Grimes is a senior and I guess he just made the last out of his career so I wouldnt say much to the player other than get in the dugout and you as a player dont argue with umpires. Now as for the parent that is flat out ridiculous. He should be thrown in jail or something. Something should be done to him because that is totally uncalled for.
  5. From a couple of people I have talked with associated with the Danville area told me that after last years success for Grimes he came into this season with a very large head. I guess he thought he could do no wrong and his big head never left him all season long. Its bad to see a kid getting looked at by colleges as a junior, hurt his chances his senior year to where majority of the schools quit looking at him. Best of luck.
  6. Well then that is a major upset. I have seen Cooper throw a couple of times and he has never been hit like that. Not this year anyway. Congrats to the Rock.
  7. Thats what I thought might happen.
  8. Sounds about right, looks like Cooper and Wittens careers are over. I'm sure Coach Camic didnt start Cooper since he probably thought he could get by the Rock. Thats what I am sure any coach would've done though.
  9. does anyone have any scores from either one of these 2 regions???
  10. I agree that they are never really "down" it is just a long shot suggestion. I dont believe that they have to break the districts up into 3. But instead rework some of them to have more balance in the regional tournament. I guarentee that the 11th region champ is Dunbar or Lex Cath. With that being said what happens to the rest of the region. I believe it takes away from the fun and excitement when you do have teams below .500 making it because their district is week then you have a team who possibly is 3rd in the state and they are also 3rd in their district.
  11. I totally agree, there is no reason that Those 3 shouldnt be in this regional tournament somewhere. I mean Tates Creek is ridiculous because they were around the top 10 all season and they get knocked out in the 1st round of district by they #2 team in the state, and even if they win they would play the #1 team in the state. But this could just be their districts time of being up instead of down.
  12. yes, I was there as well, very much dominated by FC. I want to say that FC had like 6 or 7 bunt hits. and they just kept bunting. But win or lose they both are still off to the regional.
  13. sorry, just a fan of baseball in the frankfort area and im just disappointed overall with the baseball status in frankfort overall. The district tournamnet should be a good championship game coming. Best of luck to all teams involved.
  14. Man you are just wanting to get FC pumped up to put up another 30 spot on you all.:fire: Your team has been a huge disappointment to me and several other people I have talked to around this area. You all have some pretty decent young coaches and young talent, but you all dont care to listen to anything they have to say. Maybe its you all, maybe its the school, maybe its the parents but you all have underachieved greatly this year IMO!!!!:madman:
  15. That lefty they threw last night was unbelievable! I mean he was poppin 87-89 cons in the 1st on the legends scoreboard, which I believe you could prolly add 2-4mph on it. Then he started throwing 85-88 for the rest of the game, out of the 1st 13 batters he had 1 hit and 11 k's absolutely amazing! and he is only a junior I believe!
  16. Thats a little late dont ya think?
  17. DeAgano has only started 7 games going an average of 4 innings per start. It was les but that game against Western Hills is what put him up that high. Also I believe that two of the three coaches at Frankfort were college pitchers. Im sure they are watching each of their players arms and bodies as they are so very very young.
  18. I agree, too have that much talent at such a young age is amazing. Shows he was taught right by his father or whomever taught him and his brother.
  19. Nice article on the game. Saw that they play Tates Creek tonight. Best of luck as I will not be able to make it!
  20. Got to make it to this one and I have to say it was one of the better games I have seen in a while.
  21. Frankforts field is in tremendous shape compared to last year. The coaches must have put in the rake and shovel time on that this year.
  22. How many runners are stranded in HS Baseball. The teams that I watch the most are the ones in the Frankfort area. I love baseball and keep book with almost every game I go to, just enjoy it. Anyway. I was adding it up and Frankfort High has left well over 90 runners on base through 15 games, and they have over 60 errors, no wonder they are 2-13 I would say. How about every one else out there?
  23. I believe your facts are straight for the running up the score, but Clark did not start @ 2nd the 1st game I believe it was Josh McPherson. Dont know why Clark wasnt playing but who knows, they are young and the coach could've been trying something new, and obviously didnt work.
  24. The final stat line for the game was 30 R, 14 H, 7BB, 6 HPB, and 9 E. That is a total of 22 runners that got on and score via Frankfort letting them on with out trouble. You are right in the fact that FHS gave up, they have most of the year from the games that I have seen them play. They only have 1 senior pitcher and he isnt their best, their best is an 8th grader whom they did start the game with and then he also started against WHS the next day but was yanked because the threw his helmet down on the ground which was the right call by the head coach at FHS. Teach those boys some respect for the game and equipment!:madman: :madman: :madman: I hate it when kids throw crap, and especially when they just didnt try hard!
  25. Yeah, that seems to be the trend this year for them. Its like the give up or something, never seen a team like this before. I went and watched them over their spring break and it was so wierd, they would play well for the 1st or 2nd innings of the game and then just go soft like they have no killer instinct. very very odd imo.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.