Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RLOB

Featured Replies

How many runners are stranded in HS Baseball. The teams that I watch the most are the ones in the Frankfort area. I love baseball and keep book with almost every game I go to, just enjoy it. Anyway. I was adding it up and Frankfort High has left well over 90 runners on base through 15 games, and they have over 60 errors, no wonder they are 2-13 I would say. How about every one else out there?

That average of runners left on base per game (6) isn't all that high, but the number of errors per game (4) is.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.