Everything posted by nkysportslegend
-
New KHSAA rule?
:thumb: I doubt that this would become a rule, the only thing it does is hurt the younger players who are good enough to play up.
-
Trinity Fans II
Nope, the football just missed us South Cincinnatians. But I do like that sweat shirt.
-
Williamstown @ Simon Kenton Dec 16th
Simon gets their first win of the season by about 12.
-
Class 6A: Trinity 48 Simon Kenton 0
You must not have seen nor heard the police cruisers and firetrucks along with some fans wishing the Pioneers good luck as they left. Also, there were several signs on the way down 71 wishing SK good luck. Oh yeah, and a final thing, the SK fans out-numbered the very local Trinity fans so I wouldn't question the support.
-
Worst Call Ever?
I think without a doubt that the worst missed call in Kentucky High School basketball history goes to the "blocked shot" against Holmes in the state championship game many years ago. That clip is funny though.
-
6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions
I think it was one of those other NKY teams fans.
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
Who gets the ball to start the 2nd half?
-
6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions
You may be right, I could've gotten threads confused, I'm not going to look through all of the posts, but I'll reply with:
-
So who is heading to Louisville this weekend?
Thanks for the info.:thumb:
-
6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions
So this is their 40th year? Did they have any kind of banquet celebrating the anniversary?
-
6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions
I didn't bash Trinity's work ethic:confused:, and please don't throw me in with the people that are simply posting absurd comments to get arise out of you all. Through 400 posts, I guarantee you can find somewhere where it says that they are the hardest working team in the state. They are the best year in and year out (possibly with a few others), but I don't feel like it is fair to the rest of the state to say the hardest working. Oh, and I wasn't searching for anything. It is good that you all are proud of your kids and how hard they work, but the SK kids work just as hard. Thats all I was saying, didn't realize it would upset you all so much.
-
6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions
You need to reread all of my posts in this, I don't think it is arrogant at all to say 56-0, in fact I would be more surprised by a close game than that. I'm not on a poor me-disrespect SK concept either. This argument can be made with any team. Saying they are so great because they outwork everyone else means that they work harder than everyone else. Thats just putting 2 and 2 together. I agree with you in that the badmouthing has come from Northern Kentucky fans they aren't all SK fans, more just want to see T lose than anything.
-
6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions
When people constantly talk about how T outworks everyone, I equated that to the same thing as them saying that SK doesn't work as hard. I am a huge fan of the Trinity program, I just get tired of hearing how they work so hard when there are kids all over the state working hard. Obviously some harder than others, but that isn't the reason Trinity will win this game. They will win because they are simply a better football team.
-
So who is heading to Louisville this weekend?
I have a question about my ticket, when I got it they said that I could either go down to the bottom of the stands to sit anywhere, or sit up top in an assigned seat. I'm also supposed to be allowed inside somewhere for concessions and the game will be on TV in there. Am I really allowed to venture down bottom to watch the game, or do I have to stay up in my assigned seat?
-
6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions
I don't understand how the T supporters can honestly say that Trinity's kids work harder. I throw the same questions back at you all. Have you ever seen SK in the weight room? Their practice? Ever talked to any of the players? I agree that Trinity works hard but to say the boys from Independence don't work as hard is something you cannot do. They may not be as talented, they may not be as well coached, but they work every bit as hard as the kids in Louisville. Believe it or not football is a year round thing at Simon Kenton as well. I honestly don't think the game will be close, but not from a lack of effort on the part of the Pioneers, but simply because they were outmatched. I hope they can prove me wrong and compete and give themselves a chance to win, but regardless of the outcome they worked hard and had a great year.
-
So who is heading to Louisville this weekend?
I'll be making the trip on Saturday, considering going down tomorrow for those games as well.
-
Kenton County's open district policy
Simon still has a lot of land? Not sure if it is as much as Scott, but they have land to work with.
-
No Wonder X and T Dominate!
What are the rules regarding scholarships?
-
No Wonder X and T Dominate!
He was talking about people from Indiana and I'm pretty sure you knew that.
-
6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions
I'm going to have to side with T fans here, that doesn't mean that they are the two best teams. There are championships all the time that don't feature the two best teams, this year just so happens to be one of those cases. SK can prove me wrong with a win though, and hopefully they will.
-
Williamstown @ Walton Verona on Dec 12th
So you think it would be a blowout if those kids were healthy and the game at Williamstown?
-
Ryle 75 Cooper 17
Cooper's younger players need to remember games like this and use them in the future.
-
What's the Call, Grandstand Referees?
I thought of it in a different way, but was still fairly certain. Team A has the ball and B is full court pressing. B backtips the ball and it crosses the line to another member of team B.
-
No Wonder X and T Dominate!
I can't speak for the person who started the thread, but I feel it is a huge combination of things that has brought about the success of T and X, numbers being one of those.
-
What's the Call, Grandstand Referees?
I don't think so, but then again I'm sure you're getting ready to tell me that I'm wrong.:irked: