Everything posted by nkysportslegend
-
Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)
Are you serious? Why wouldn't they want the games to be seen?
-
Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)
Good question, does anybody know?
-
Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)
Now the defense needs to get another stop for the Beechies.
-
Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)
I wish this game was televised so I could watch it rather than just listen.
-
Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)
Use the next link in the thread.
-
Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)
Atta way BW.
-
Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)
Nice to have a play by play man in the thread.
-
Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)
I found it, thanks.
-
Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)
Where are you all listening to this?
-
Top Student Sections??
Cov Cath is definitely the best up here. They're like a successful program, they reload every year. There has been a few schools in NKY that give them a challenge every now and then but none can remain consistant over the year like CCH.
-
Good Luck Northern Kentucky Football Teams
I'm hoping they bring back 3 trophies, but wouldn't it be just a little embarassing if they didn't come away with one. I mean after all the talk and such... Ah oh well, I guess its a good thing we don't have to worry about that, I just hope they all win because I'm sure we've got at least one or two coming home.
-
Cory Farris - Boone County Signs NLI with University of Kentucky
If he gets drafted into the right situation is there a chance we won't see him at UK or is he set on going?
-
Holmes 61 Simon Kenton 47
True, but I still don't think having him guard Arrez would have made a huge difference in terms of his output.
-
Simon Kenton @ Walton Verona Predictions!
Walton is no Manual and SK almost knocked off Manual. SK will win this one by 30. They are just too tough and deep for Walton to have a chance. Tolliver can flat out play, I look for her to be in the 20's and if by some chance Walton contains her, SK still has Conley and Farris to light it up. The Lady Bearcats can expect a very long night.
-
Holmes 61 Simon Kenton 47
When they come back you have two more offensive threats. Also, by having Ponzer run the 1 you can move Slavey to the 2 where he is more comfortable and doesn't have to handle bringing the ball up as much. This allows him to get more open shots. This team at full strength probably would've won the game.
-
Boone County @ Walton Verona Predictions!
This game will be just like the rest of them this year for Walton, live and die by the 3. If they are hitting their shots they can win this game, if not it could get ugly. I think they keep it close but Boone prevails in the end and pulls away a little to win by 12.
-
Holmes 61 Simon Kenton 47
Slavey played the best out of the guards for SK. I think he had 9 on three early 3 pointers, but then he went cold as the game went on. Barnes is showing his inexperience, he had pretty bad game.
-
Holmes 61 Simon Kenton 47
The defense didn't really get them that early lead. It was the result of missed shots and really just stupid forced shots. The one thing about Holmes is that there isn't anyone on the team that has seen a shot they weren't will to take. A zone would have limited Holmes athletic advantage but just as nets said it can't be torn to shreds as well.
-
Walton Verona 58 Grant Co 55
Attitude (moaning and complaining) and competitive heart (giving it your all and showing excitement as well as disappointment) are two completely different things. If the attitude were to infect the whole team it would be the beginning of the end for this season. I wasn't at the game so I didn't see what the discussion is about, just putting my two cents in on attitude and heart.
-
Holmes 61 Simon Kenton 47
I didn't say I agreed with his philosophy but I'm pretty sure that he would tell you the same thing, that he doesn't believe in a zone defense. They can't play man to man against teams like Holmes.
-
Holmes 61 Simon Kenton 47
Coach Steiner doesn't really believe in a zone defense. He is all about man to man. Plus I agree with Neerfan, a zone wouldn't have prevented the turnovers. Maegley did have a good game but he seems to be lazy at times and doesn't work hard to get position. Don't get me wrong I think he will be one of the keys to success but he needs to improve in this aspect and he needs to catch the ball better. I thought SK should have used him more which would have also opened up more shots from the outside.
-
Gallatin Co. 78 Williamstown 63
Simon played right with one of the 9th region favorites for about 3 quarters tonight without their two most experienced players, I don't know that I would look at that as a good sign for the other teams. If one of them is going to knock SK off it better be early in the season, or Walton better be shooting lights out.
-
Gallatin Co. 78 Williamstown 63
Sounds like Williamstown has come a long way from last year. Even though the score ended up not being close, they still came away from the game knowing that they can play with the big boys in the All A.
-
Simon Kenton @ Holmes HS Predictions
I don't know, I just know he got hurt and won't be playing tonight.
-
Bluegrass/N. KY. Regional Contest Week #1
7 Mason County 5 Dunbar 3 Campbell County 2 Corbin 1 McCreary Central Mason County