Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton @ Holmes HS Predictions

Featured Replies

Any thoughts??

 

I take Holmes by 10.

 

Always a good game against these two teams. SK will move to 0-2 on the year, and Henderson won't be stop'd.

Holmes takes this one

 

Holmes-78

SK-52

  • Author

Who thinks Henderson is better than Simpson (Highlands)? I think Henderson is flat out the best around. What kind of looks is he getting?

Who thinks Henderson is better than Simpson (Highlands)? I think Henderson is flat out the best around. What kind of looks is he getting?

 

I think they are both pretty similiar in talent. I don't who is looking at Henderson, but I would expect D2 and possibly some small D1 schools. Simpson has already signed with North Carolina A&T which is a D1 school.

Holmes takes this one

 

Holmes-78

SK-52

 

By 26 points? I don't think so. Probably closer to the 10 point range.

  • Author
I think they are both pretty similiar in talent. I don't who is looking at Henderson, but I would expect D2 and possibly some small D1 schools. Simpson has already signed with North Carolina A&T which is a D1 school.

 

Why don't you think Henderson can go BIG D1? He's got the talent I think. What you think will stop him? Just curious.

Why don't you think Henderson can go BIG D1? He's got the talent I think. What you think will stop him? Just curious.

 

He is a very good player, but he is only 5'10" or 5'11" and he is not a very good outside shooter which will keep him from being recruited by the big D1 schools.

Why don't you think Henderson can go BIG D1? He's got the talent I think. What you think will stop him? Just curious.

 

He's not tall enough..

  • Author

I thought Henderson was around 6'1 ish? I wonder how his grades and things like that are. He has always impressed me.

  • Author

Who else does Holmes have besides Henderson? Who is running the point?

Henderson is 5'11 but plays like a 6'3 kid with tremendous quick leaping ability. I think Div1 is a stretch. A big one at that.

 

I predict Holmes wins 87-58.

Who else does Holmes have besides Henderson? Who is running the point?

 

Good question..

I thought BJ Avery was running the show but didnt see him in the last game's boxscore. Nelson is tough down low and the new transfers are probably starting along with Henderson. I think Humphrey rounds out the startign five.

  • Author
I thought BJ Avery was running the show but didnt see him in the last game's boxscore. Nelson is tough down low and the new transfers are probably starting along with Henderson. I think Humphrey rounds out the startign five.

 

Nelson was in top ten players at the pre-season. How was his first game? I didn't see anything on him.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.