Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton @ Holmes HS Predictions

Featured Replies

I heard that Cincinnati was looking at Henderson.

 

Someone on here should be able to help w/ this. I haven't heard in a long time, but the last time I heard he was looking at some junior colleges. I know some Holmes people were upset that NKU seems uninterested.

Someone on here should be able to help w/ this. I haven't heard in a long time, but the last time I heard he was looking at some junior colleges. I know some Holmes people were upset that NKU seems uninterested.

 

You would think he would be a great fit out there.

From the looks of the predicitions I shouldn't even bother.

Holmes 72-59.

Someone on here should be able to help w/ this. I haven't heard in a long time, but the last time I heard he was looking at some junior colleges. I know some Holmes people were upset that NKU seems uninterested.

 

I'm not sure about his grades but I heard his ACT score was a 23, can anyone confirm that?

I will take Holmes in a blow out 82-62, with Layne out they will not have anybody to defend Henderson.

I will take Holmes in a blow out 82-62, with Layne out they will not have anybody to defend Henderson.

 

I agree that Layne's presence would help, but I don't think he would make a big difference in this one.

I'll take Holmes by a let's say......... maybe................ A BUNCH!!!!!!!

This one could get ugly early, I just heard that the Pioneers will be without Ponzer now too. They go into Covington to play a very good Holmes team without their two most (varsity) experienced players.

This one could get ugly early, I just heard that the Pioneers will be without Ponzer now too. They go into Covington to play a very good Holmes team without their two most (varsity) experienced players.

 

Is Ponzer injured? How long will he be out?

Is Ponzer injured? How long will he be out?

 

I don't know, I just know he got hurt and won't be playing tonight.

  • Author

Holmes by 20+ now. With ponzer out it will be real ugly. he has the most experience on the team. Without him their done!

Holmes by 20+ now. With ponzer out it will be real ugly. he has the most experience on the team. Without him their done!

 

While SK is losing his experience, it doesn't necessary mean they are done. The other kids might surprise everyone and play well in his absence.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.