Everything posted by Big Time Blue
-
"Never Won a Contest" Contest (6 winners)
John Hardin
-
2009 EKC Standings
Rowan County joined two years ago, the same time Raceland did.
-
Is Jim Hicks going to Fleming?
There has been plenty of seasons in which Bath County has had as much or more talent than what Hicks inherited. No one else could seem to even get close to the success Coach Hicks has had at Bath. I agree he is a winner, but if he make a coaching move, I would suggest it be somewhere other than the 16th region. He has way too many friends there.
-
Is Jim Hicks going to Fleming?
You're right, Hicks says more in one trip down the floor than Mays does in a season.
-
Is Jim Hicks going to Fleming?
Is Elliott County a possible destination for Coach Hicks?
-
Lewis County 62 Bath County 59
The Lewis County tackle right before that wasn't a bad play either, when the ball was going out of bounds and insted of a foul being called they called it out off of Bath County. A 5 point swing. Congrats to Lewis County, you guys have a tough little team, Good Luck in the finals!
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 15th Region Contest
Shelby Valley
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 9th Region Contest
Holmes
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 13th Region Contest
South Laurel
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 14th Region Contest
Harzard
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 10th Region Contest
George Rogers Clark
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 11th Region Contest
Scott County
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 16th Region Contest
Elliott County
-
Class 1A: Beechwood Tigers 14 Hazard Bulldogs 7
The delay of game penalty late in the second quarter with it 3rd and 1 was huge. Hazard could have ran out the clock, had they gotten the first down, insted they gave up 7 points.
-
King of the Carpet Contest (Finals)
1A Beechwood 3A Breathitt County 5A Highlands 2A Newport Central Catholic 4A Bell County 6A Trinity 54 Points
-
Bath County 70 Rose Hill 55
They might find them in Georgetown if they look.
-
Hazard 28 Lexington Christian Academy 21
Mountain Fan here as well. Coach Rains must have practiced kicking field goals all week, just in case he decided to try one against Beechwood in the finals this year. :confused: Good Luck Hazard!
-
Prestonsburg Halfway
Yes - he was hurt in the scimmage
-
Prestonsburg Halfway
Craynon never saw the field against Paintsville. He did ride a stationary bike on and off the whole game to stay loose but wisely was never put in the game. Against Breathitt Co. he carried the ball 10 times and had a reception. With a healthy Craynon the Blackcats are going to be hard to handle.
-
Bath County 22 Rowan County 14 Scrimmage
2nd Quarter up two scores - and still trying to score? What was this coach thinking? What was he teaching these kids?
-
Bath County 22 Rowan County 14 Scrimmage
I've never known any EKC coach to play the grid as though it "did not matter".
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Predictions
Setty just anounced in the starting line-up. Mason Co. by 8
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Predictions
Setty is in uniform and is warming up with the team. Per O'Hern, Mason was only made aware of the KHSAA going to let him play about 30 minutes ago.
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Predictions
Can't answer about bending the rules.
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Predictions
Danny Weddle and Dan Manley both interviewed O'Hern about 20 minutes ago. This Is what Chris O' Hern said.