Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kentuckycat645

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kentuckycat645

  1. Out of the 6 State champs use a factor similar to the BCS rating system to Name the two teams that will play for the single State championship. We could have 6 Bowl games one for each class, allow businesses to purchase the naming rights to the games example National City 3A bowl. The Factors could be any combination of factors such as strength of schedule. and wins loses This would give you the two most powerful teams from the Six state champions. The would be allowed a couple weeks preperation time then have a KHSAA state champion Bowl held in either commonwealth or Pappa Johns switching back and fourth each year. Why couldn't something like this work. Wouldn't you Love to see Highlands and Trinity Play for the Ky State championship.
  2. How Has Jackson's season Gone I honestly Hope they get things off to a great start those Kids need the game of football.
  3. Remember Folks this aint Basketball where you get into trouble for bumping into other palyers, you get rewarded for knocking them into the cheap seats. Football the One true game for Men Only.
  4. People forget that Clays freshman this year went undefeated in both Seventh and eigth grade 24 - 0 right now Clay has 2 or 3 freshaman playing varsity only ball. If this Bunch of Freshman stick together and don't start hanging their heads because of Varsity Playing time on Friday Night you will see a very powerful Clay County team in a couple years. I just don't understand Kids today when I played years ago freshamn didn't even get to dress why can't Parents and Players understand that a 14 year old freshamn can't compete with 18 year old seniors. I hear Parents Complaining all the time Because their 150 Lbs. Freshamn didn't get in the game until the fourth Quarter. Having been involved in Football all my Life I wouldn't ever want my 14 years old son to compete with the much older varsity players unless he was physically mature which is very rare. Let the Freshamn Play Freshman and JV Ball A winning program can be built around a solid JV program. But what'a I know..... Your program is in a horrible state when you have to Play Freshman.
  5. Clay is so young right now I just don't think they'll be ready for the Rock, if rock hangs on to the ball expect a 2 or 3 touchdown margin. I'd say Rock 35 Clay 21
  6. I'd say Zack Lewis is a true QB he hardly ever runs the ball, when he does its because he has too he is a pure drop back passer.
  7. The Rock program took off when Larky took control, but having kids with a ton of heart helps.
  8. Its just a matter if Clay Lets their Freshman that play varsity ball to play against rockastle, right now several Clay freshman are doing time in Varsity play.
  9. What Makes Rockastle such a great team this season?
  10. Corbin Football was built by CSX and Pepsi, when you have those two organizations putting people to work, you can get whoever you want to play football. But what do I know
  11. Great game and I've got to give it to Letcher you guys should be proud of your complex and field its the best I've ever seen. Great fans made my visit a pleasure to come watch a great high school football game. I hope both Clay and LCC got all the turnovers out of their system alst night.
  12. Six (6) starters out, ouch thats gonna hurt....
  13. I believe this will be Clay's first test of the season Wayne county gave Clay all the wanted to open the season Clays rolled ever since, I look for Clay to have a tough time in Whitesburg tonight. I heard Clay had a bunch of Kids banged up from a physical game with Knott County, even Zack Lewis was seen on crutches this week.
  14. I remember the LCC coach was thrown out of the game at Clay Last year, you know a good passionate coach will get thrown out now and then.
  15. Clay County does have a load of talent in the freshman class, these same Kids have a record of 24 and 0 in Middle school, This past friday night when the freshman team took the field in the fourth Qtr. against Knott county they moved the ball easily tacking on a couple scores late agains the Knott Varsity. Add into this Clay freshman Mix next year a Clay Middle school linebacker Tanner Gilbert #38, who plays fullback and linebacker he's around 6'2" 215 and is benching over 250 as a 14 year old, and the kids got plenty of growing to do Clay's future is looking good. Remember the Name Tanner Gilbert, everyone in the future that plays Clay will know who he is, he can dominate a game on the D side of the ball as well as any eigth grader I've ever seen.
  16. Why do LCC and Clay dislike one another?
  17. Clay County has a kid #3 Corey Nicholson that directed his middle school team to a 24-0 record over two years he's a very athletic Kid backing up Mr. Everything Zack Lewis. You'll hear his name in the future it might not be at QB but he'll make big plays somewhere, because real players just play no matter where they stand on the field.
  18. Several of the Tigers are recovering from minor bangs and bruises, but injuries are to be expected.
  19. Bobcats roll to a 3 TD win.
  20. These kids here in the mountains are just now starting to figure out that a 6'2" 250 pounder needs to be on the football field instead of dreaming about draining the 3 ball.
  21. I went down and watched Clay play Knott Co. are they for real this year, or have they just been playing a weak schedule. I really thought Bobby O would run all over the field last night.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.