Everything posted by xyience
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
Cheerios... I am a fruity pebbles person.
-
Which 4 seed has the best chance ove a 1 seed?
Where da cluck at?
-
New Faces to Beware of
Yea, that is what I was trying to say. Thanks! :thumb:
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
You know not.
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
Boyd County surprised JC with an opening kick-off return for a touchdown this season. But JC bounced back like it never happened.
-
Coaches Cursing: Does It Bother You?
Thank you! :thumb:
-
Coaches Cursing: Does It Bother You?
If a coach gets caught up in a game, and a word slips out... imo, that is alright. I had a coach apoloigize to me after a game because he said a "word" during a game. It made me play better and I was fine with it.
-
Coaches Cursing: Does It Bother You?
I didnt mean you had to cuse every word. Maybe before a game or when the D needs a big stop.
-
New Faces to Beware of
Johnson Central has all the tools needed to win 3 or 4 play-off games this season. JC has never made it past the 2nd round. This being the best team in school history, I think they can win atleast 3 games. Northern Kentucky football is very different than mountain football. JC will compete with any team they play. If they can get over the gitters, we could see this team playing in Louisville.
-
Coaches Cursing: Does It Bother You?
Some times you have to use cuse words to gets kids attention. It lets them know that you mean business. That is jmo.
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
This might be the game where J.K. Ratliff shows off his arm. And believe me, he has the recivers to throw to as well.
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
ttt
-
Sheldon Clark, a 9-1 #3-seed
2 things we agree on. This is a record.
-
Official State Playoff Brackets
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Me, excitable? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
-
Biggest upsets in week #1?
I wouldnt call this an upset, but... Sheldon Clark will beat Prestonsburg.
-
Official State Playoff Brackets
I dont believe it... we actually agree on something! :thumb:
-
Sheldon Clark, a 9-1 #3-seed
Their game friday night is going to be one for the ages. Hopefully there wont be any rain this week so the field will be dry.
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
As "The Godfather" said... no offensive td for Boyd County the last time these 2 played. The first play of the game is when BC scored that kick return. Here is something that hasnt been touched on yet, this is just my opinion. JC has already beat Boyd County pretty handly. That should give JC a mental edge. Last year against Madison Southern, JC wasnt the team we saw through out the year because none of the players had ever been in the play-offs. The nerves shoudlnt be a big as a factor this game. And it will be a good opening game to get rid of the gitters
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
ttt
-
Ashland vs Mason County
No comment, that is why I said in my earlier post... No Comment. :sssh:
-
Bell Co. vs. Knox Co. Central-Playoff Rematch-Predictions?
Bell County - 37 Knox Central - 24
-
Ashland vs Mason County
Does Mason County bounce back from a 40-0 loss to JC, or do they return the favor to the Tomcats? I voted for Ashland to win, because the game is at Putnam... enough said.
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
When JC played Boyd County last time, Paintsville was the next game. I'm sure that some players had their sites set on the apple bowl and not Boyd County. This time, everybody will be as focused as they can be. Becasue they know what is on the line.
-
Ashland 28 Boyd County 21
I was just curious. Thanks.
-
Ashland 28 Boyd County 21
I have a question... Did Ashland just play a bad game, or is Boyd County getting that much better?