Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

uknowho1

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by uknowho1

  1. Seen that and thought the ref who had to have heard what was said would have kicked the guy out. I was sitting on the other side of the court and could here the guy using the "F" word in the comments he was aiming at Hester. Very sad and disgusting to see a grown man act in such a way.
  2. This was the best ive seen SK play in a while and the best defense i may have ever seen this team play. Every player on this team was hustling and getting after it on each play. Hurd was even on the ground going for loose balls. Hopefully they play like this in the championship game. If so i dont believe Oldham has much of a chance.
  3. Tates Creek is a fabulous basketball team. I really think Scott Co should win but somebody has to take TC. Upset TC- 71 SC- 70
  4. Ill go blowout in this one. ( sorry crusaders fans ) Holmes-68 St Henry-50
  5. I agree, after reading the thread on that game, I found it pretty comical with the execuses and blaming of refs and coaches. Just blame it on the fact that GRC was the better team that day.
  6. Is there anywhere you can listen to this game?
  7. Kind of surprised this hasnt been started yet but who do you all like in this one? IMO GRC - 74 Scott - 60
  8. I really hope to see Edmonson and Elbert guarding each other. If so who do you all think gets the best of this match up?
  9. :thumb: Agreed!!! Their team defense needs to be more consistent. It's easy to take a break from time to time because of fatigue, especially when your coach believes in only man to man and no zone but counting on Hurd to get your back wont work against really good teams. Most likely you wind up getting your big man in foul trouble which they dont need. I also agree with Hester, I think he played with alot of energy which is always nice to see but it didnt seem like he was mentally there at times.
  10. Everyone in the gym loved that. Im not sure but I think that if this game wasnt so close, Steiner might not have played Justin. It just seemed like he really didnt want to put him in but felt that he needed to.
  11. If SK plays like they did tonight then they might not make it to Tuesday. One advantage they have is Hurd and his size but they need him to show up. If Gallatin gets hot from the outside and plays defense the way they did against Shelby this game might be a nail biter. I'll go ahead and stick with the Neers. SK 68 GC 62
  12. They were sluggish indeed. Hurd didnt show much intensity again tonight. He had a decent game but should have dominated more. Elbert played good in spurts and so did Hester. I think they both finished with 15 a piece. Kohrs came off the bench ( which I dont understand ) and played his heart out as usual. Love watching this kid play.
  13. Nice list but Jefferson should be somewhere on there. I know hes been out almost all year but if the question is top ten players he's for sure one.
  14. Thanks!!! :thumb: And the last statement you made just goes to show that you have a lot of hatred for some reason for SK. WHY?
  15. Not all SK fans feel that way. Actually none of the ones I talk to. Most of us are focused on S. Oldham tomorrow night. Not Scott Co.
  16. The only real problem I have with refs are when they make calls out of position. There's nothing like having a ref call a foul that occured under the basket while standing at halfcourt. Meanwhile there's a ref 5 feet from the actual play standing on the baseline that calls nothing.
  17. At this point you might be right but there are guys playing D-2 ball all around this country that are undersized. Heck even some playing D-1 ball. You have to think that maybe these kids with another year will develop a little more and im sure that wherever they may go that team will have them bulk up in the weight room.
  18. Congratulations to Jeff on an outstanding year and career!!! Good Luck at the next level.
  19. I guess it was the games you didnt attend. Many times this year and all of Mikes 4 years at SK teams have doubled him, denied him the ball, ran a guy or 2 at him, played a box and 1 defense on him and other things to try to limit his touches and/or production.
  20. Yes size does matter agreed. Corey in my opinion is not as quick or as fast as Mike when Mike is healthy. He may seem like a better creator when he plays against the weak competiton he does. Better shooter? That's up for grabs. And he does a ton more better? Really? Im not gonna say that Mike is a better athlete than Corey cause I think they are pretty close but you need to either watch Mike play a little more or switch to football.
  21. Do you have any clue what the word athletic means? Corey and Mike are both standout athletes. How exactly is Corey that much more advanced athleticly?
  22. So you think SK wins it?
  23. Just asking cause Scott struggles with big men as they did against Brossart and last time I checked Brossart didnt have a Preston Knowles

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.