Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes/St. Henry Predictions?

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on this one. I can't believe no one has started a thread on this game yet. I'll say Holmes by 10-12.

I can't believe it either. I'm hoping Holmes with a win.

Holmes is going to win this one so big no one is interested (in predicting).

Holmes is going to win this one so big no one is interested (in predicting).

 

:lol: Woah don't get ahead of yourself. St Henry is a tough team and took it to the Dawgs last time.

 

But as far as this game goes, I don't see St Henry beating Holmes twice in the same year. These young men are determined right now and want a rematch with CCH. (Sorry Bluebird fans). I'll say St Henry keeps it close the whole game and Holmes wins it in the 4th quarter. Hill has been quiet the past two games so I look for him to have a HUGE game along with Rice.

 

Holmes 57

St Henry 50

St Henry is a tough team to beat, and not to be overlooked. Go BullDog's!

:lol: Woah don't get ahead of yourself. St Henry is a tough team and took it to the Dawgs last time.

 

But as far as this game goes, I don't see St Henry beating Holmes twice in the same year. These young men are determined right now and want a rematch with CCH. (Sorry Bluebird fans). I'll say St Henry keeps it close the whole game and Holmes wins it in the 4th quarter. Hill has been quiet the past two games so I look for him to have a HUGE game along with Rice.

 

Holmes 57

St Henry 50

 

 

This time, Holmes by 10

The regular season matchup was one of the five games that the players were suspended.

 

This time, Holmes by 10

\

 

No it wasn't.

\

 

No it wasn't.

 

Sorry for that! I got some bad information

 

They did not have Duran Jefferson at the time.

Sorry for that! I got some bad information

 

They did not have Duran Jefferson at the time.

:thumb:

Ill go blowout in this one. ( sorry crusaders fans )

 

Holmes-68

St Henry-50

I think Holmes will be hungry to get after St. Henry and the bulldogs will win BIG!

 

Holmes by 16+

Can the Bulldogs stay committed to letting Austin Hill have the ball? Hopefully not (for CovCath's sake), but I don't think it will matter in this case. The intriguing part is that St. Henry's seniors will be giving it all this game, but I don't know if they have the horses to stop all 4 of the Bulldogs.

 

HHS- 56

St. H- 44

No stopping Holmes in this one, double digits for the Dogs.

Was anyone at the Holmes vs St. Henry game the when St. Henry won? I wasn't able to attend. What did St. Henry do well? What did Holmes do poorly?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.