Everything posted by CSI Miami
-
June Buchanan 51 Hazard 46
It was on another forum.
-
Time to class basketball?
What would be the point of having an all over champ? The smaller schools would still lose, based on most of these post. Leave things alone.
-
June Buchanan 51 Hazard 46
That's a first, a Stepp passing the ball. He must have been under the weather. I bet his Uncle Irvin was disappointed.
-
June Buchanan 51 Hazard 46
According to the JBS staff, Hicks is a descent player. Cox isn't allowed to touch the ball until each Stepp shoots the ball ten times.:lol:
-
June Buchanan 51 Hazard 46
The JBS coach said after the ballgame that Clark Stepp was the best player in the state:walk: . He needs to travel outside of the mountains, the forest fires have clouded his vision.
-
Bobby Keith story
He was a teacher.
-
Ballard vs. Clay co.
Let's just say it was not a shining moment for the tigers, but an easy win for Ballard.
-
Letcher Central VS. Clay County
- Letcher Central VS. Clay County
Last years officiating crew has the answer to this question.:devil:- Best zebras in the 10th
- Lewis Morris new coach at Hazard
Will this keep the players in Hazard?- Hazard Job
What was his record at Elkorn City against some of the bigger schools. I know Spurlock was quoted in the Manchester Enterprise as stating that the only big school you had to beat in the 14th was Perry Central. This seems like a good situation for seasoned McCoy and a good way to add to his winning margin.- Hazard Job
He would be a good choice. Didn't he coach in the 15th region before he was at pikeville college?- Kevin Spurlock named new coach @ Clay Co!!!
Short term. After reading all the post about Gray during ball season, I'm surprised everyone in Clay jumped off his wagon.- Clay Co. Job
Hey skin, who will be in the starting line-up when the season starts? You seem to be talking to the right people in the mountains.- Who Will Win The 14th?
I predict a change in the line-up.- Who Will Win The 14th?
Leslie has some returning starters. Hazard will not have the same team they had in the summer at the KBA.- Clay Co. Job
Will the man from the east bring other tidings of joy?- Clay Co. Job
Hard to find jobs for people in Clay.- Clay Co. Job
Since he is a newspaper man, I guess he can always avoid the negative publicity of the pen.- Clay Co. Job
I'm following your lead. But no I'm not joking.- Clay Co. Job
NO it's not a line from the blue collar comedy tour. I guess Gray's the man to Git "R" done.- Clay Co. Job
They asked, he asked, whatever, Gray is the coach once again.- Clay Co. Coaching Search
Who is this person?- Clay Co. Coaching Search
Sorry fellows I mispelled a word. - Letcher Central VS. Clay County