Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Will Win The 14th?

Featured Replies

IMO... Lee, Powell, JBS, PCC, or Hazard, no particular order, but good top 5.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JBS!!! Hazard will be right there with them but with Collins back no one will be able to stop them.

I think June Buchanan will have the best team by far but the best team does not always win. They still will have a relatively young team but have alot of experience. They have tremendous guard play and could have a dominating inside game this year also. They have huge size for such a small school.

 

Hazard will be solid but I think will rely on Hicks too often. When Hicks is on they are very good but if he has an off night they could be in trouble.

 

Perry County will play alot of new players and time will tell how they do but Coach Holland always puts a good team on the floor.

 

I had a coach tell me this week that he thought Owsley looked good in summer ball but I didnt see them play.

I think June Buchanan will have the best team by far but the best team does not always win. They still will have a relatively young team but have alot of experience. They have tremendous guard play and could have a dominating inside game this year also. They have huge size for such a small school.

 

Hazard will be solid but I think will rely on Hicks too often. When Hicks is on they are very good but if he has an off night they could be in trouble.

 

Perry County will play alot of new players and time will tell how they do but Coach Holland always puts a good team on the floor.

 

I had a coach tell me this week that he thought Owsley looked good in summer ball but I didnt see them play.

 

Leslie 06'

Leslie 06'

 

 

That is a very accurate reply and most people would agree that Leslie had the best team last year and they didnt win. I think June Buchanan will work very hard to make sure history does not repeat itself this soon....

I would have to give the nod next season to June Buchanan based on their having most of their team back, and with a healthy Collins...plus their play this summer. Hazard and Perry should also be in the hunt. Lee could be a factor as well if they can replace Tyler Rich. There should be a whole bunch of other teams that may surprise some people.

But overall I think the region will be fairly weak, just like last year.

  • Author

Being from the 14th i would have to go with Lee or Powell, the 56th always seems to be the toughest district but doesnt get enough credit, i wouldnt be surprised to see one of these two end up on top this year...

I believe kcc will be in the hunt also

 

Nope. Not a chance.

Nope. Not a chance.

 

 

I kinda believe that too...:sssh:

  • Author

Kinda believe what? that lee and powell dont have a chance?

He was referencing the quote about Knott, I think.

He was referencing the quote about Knott, I think.

 

 

She

She

Sorry

  • Author

oh, my bad...oh i don't care its not offending...so what do leslie, hazard, and pCC have this year, and who is the best of the three?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.