Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TheFrontRowFan

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheFrontRowFan

  1. Questionable officiating or lack of agressiveness on Southern's part?
  2. I will never forget that game. Senior reserve Austin Moore came off the bench and set off a fourth quarter come back when City was up by something like 21 going in to it. Amazing game. As for the present, another solid win for the Engineers. This has been a great season for the Neers. Looking forward to the matchup with the Owls at home, next week.
  3. I didn't get to go. UK vs. U of L trumps the classic.
  4. Was that before or after he bought Darren McFadden that car? :lol:
  5. Impressive win. I am quite sad I missed this tourny.
  6. I have to ask... How was the officiating?
  7. Hmmm - interesting point. That would set up the potential, especially if the semi-final game is close and/or physical, for the team that comes out of the other semi to have an outside shot at sneaking past a tired, emotionally drained JBS or Hazard.
  8. According to KHSAA, that would be Johnson Central Friday at 6PM.
  9. Solid win for the Engineers. Who do they got next?
  10. I think we all pretty much agree that barring a complete catastrophe - it will be JBS vs. Hazard with a spot as sacrificial lamb at Rupp on the line.
  11. Estill has a tough opponet in West Carter. WC has only lost twice to Boyd County and the undefeated Elliot County.
  12. Looks like a fairly weak field. Glasgow and South Laurel look to be the favorites. Madison Southern should have a good shot too, especially with the fan support. On a side note, I really enjoy the tournament they run at Berea. I greatly enjoyed my visit to the tourny last year. It was quite a pleasent experience.
  13. JBS and Hazard are at the top followed by everyone else. PCC, Estill, KCC, and Breathitt will probably end up being dark horse contenders and tough outs at the tournament.
  14. Wow - got to hand it to the Engineers. Tough loss but its amazing they have had the fuel to go 5 0T's in 2 nights. Hope they have enough in the tank for tomorrow.
  15. Wow - sounds like quite an exciting game! The Engineers are off to an impressive start!
  16. I think high school definately needs a shot clock. It would do things. 1) Teams like Bishop Brossart a few years ago who would hold the ball for minutes at a tim before dropping to there set would not be able to do that. 2) A team up by 10 with a few minutes to go would not be able to just hold the ball for 2 minutes. A shot clock would make the ends of games, and games in general, a lot more exciting
  17. East Jessamin is 1-6. Thier only win coming after the Corbin game. Estil should take this one over a weak EJ.
  18. Breathitt should win this one. I'll say by a small handful - 8 or 9 or so.
  19. Estill had one D1 player in the early 90's; Brian Kiser who played for Denny Crum @ Louisville. Of course, at that time, Estill was not yet a member of the 14th.
  20. I agree, it really comes down to who they draw once the get there. They should really be 4-0 in region as PCC sent the game into OT on a miracle half court shot.
  21. That confirmed? I hope Perry doesnt have a Tubby Smith situation going on here where the fan base just wont ever be satisfied with who they got to replace a coach they felt really good with.
  22. Wow. Nice win for Cordia. Cant say I seen that one coming.
  23. Christian Presbyterian Academy; from Tenn.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.