Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Berea Christmas Tourney

Featured Replies

Bourbon Co.

Rockcastle

Madison So.

South Laurel

Model

Glasgow

Berea

Lynn Camp

 

 

 

Who wins the tournament?

 

South looked like a different bunch out there tonight and I'm going with them.

Looks like a fairly weak field. Glasgow and South Laurel look to be the favorites. Madison Southern should have a good shot too, especially with the fan support.

 

On a side note, I really enjoy the tournament they run at Berea. I greatly enjoyed my visit to the tourny last year. It was quite a pleasent experience.

South should win this tournament with ease. I can not see any team in the field being able to play with the Cards.

I think Rockcastle loses the first game to South Laurel, but turns around and beats Madison Southern.

 

South Laurel wins the tourney.

Bourbon Co.

Rockcastle

Madison So.

South Laurel

Model

Glasgow

Berea

Lynn Camp

 

 

 

Who wins the tournament?

 

South looked like a different bunch out there tonight and I'm going with them.

 

 

Do you know who is playing who? Or do you have the tournamnet schedule with times of games?

Bourbon is not the strongest team but, you have to respect the way Coach Flynn carries himself as well as his young men.

Lynn Camp has lost only once this year if they get by Glasgow (who I know nothing about) they should be right in the thick of things, but after the whipping South put on North don't think the Cats could hang with South at all.

North was a bit worn out. South was on a mission. Not sure how the Cats and Cards matchup....perhaps we will get to see it later this week.

Please remember to give each Tournament game prediction and each Tournament game result, it's own thread.

 

Utilize the Tournament threads, to discuss game times, formats, participating teams, previous history and related.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.