Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

romeo 4 president

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by romeo 4 president

  1. I guess I will post my top 10... 1. Bourbon County 2. George Rogers Clark 3. Bishop Brossart 4. Harrison County 5. Campbell County 6. Scott High 7. Pendleton County 8. Mason County 9. Silver Grove 10. Montgomery County
  2. I guess we will see, but I don't think they will be better then Bourbon...
  3. Do you honestly think Harrison is the 10th region favorite this season? If so, you are showing extreme bias toward your 'Breds. I understand you have to prove it all on the field, but Bourbon has everything back from their region runner-up last season. I am sure Coach Whitaker will have them playing great baseball by the postseason, but they definetly shouldn't be 14th in the entire state, JMO.
  4. First Round Winners 1-Lincoln County 1-Scott County 1-South Laurel 1-Holmes 1-Ballard 1-George Rogers Clark 1-Shelby Valley 1-Warren Central Semi-Final Round 2-Scott County 2-Holmes 2-George Rogers Clark 2-Warren Central Championship Game 3-Scott County 3-George Rogers Clark Sweet 16 Winner 5-Scott County TB:152
  5. First Round Winners 1-Lincoln County 1-Scott County 1-South Laurel 1-Holmes 1-Ballard 1-George Rogers Clark 1-Shelby Valley 1-Warren Central Semi-Final Round 2-Scott County 2-South Laurel 2-George Rogers Clark 2-Warren Central Championship Game 3-Scott County 3-George Rogers Clark Sweet 16 Winner 5-Scott County TB: 140
  6. I have Harrison at best third in the region, maybe as low as fifth, yet the Herald-Leader state rankings have them 14th in the entire state. IMO that is ridiculous. Bourbon should no doubt be higher, yet they are 22nd. I don't who votes in the poll, but they don't know what they are doing.
  7. I haven't seen Scott County play, but from what I have heard and read, they sound like they should definetly be the favorite. I could see GRC making a run as well, especially if Knowles gets hot.
  8. I went to the state championship last year, and would like to go again this season. I haven't seen Scott County play yet this year, so if they make the finals, I would really like to go and see it.
  9. I hope Kane does very well in Pikeville and has a great college career.
  10. Congrats to the Cardinals on a hard-fought win. Knowles must have been amazing in this one. I hope you represent the 10th region well in Rupp.:ylsuper:
  11. I wish I could make it over to the Fieldhouse for this one. I hope Preston Knowles and GRC can pull off the upset, but I just think Darius will prove to be too much. I will be rooting for the upset, but Mason County will probably win by 5-8 points.
  12. :eek: About what I expected, but 3 points in a quarter? That is rough.
  13. Closer game than I expected. Harrison was playing pretty good basketball down the stretch. Good win for the Eagles, but I think the run will come to an end Saturday afternoon against GRC.
  14. Semifinal teams Brossart Mason Co. Scott GRC Championship teams Mason Co. GRC Region Champions GRC TB: Preston Knowles
  15. Wow. Was not expecting this to be a blowout at all. I actually thought the Indians might have a shot at pulling off the upset here. Apparently Knowles and company came to play tonight.
  16. Deming's field is pretty rough also...
  17. Congrats to Harrison Co. they just outplayed the Cats tonight. Way too many turnovers in transition opportunities for the Cats. Tough way to end a great career for Kane Belcher. It will be strange not going over to the Fieldhouse to see PC play this year. First time in a while.
  18. Pendleton County vs Harrison County Feb 26, 6:30 PM at Harrison County Deming vs Nicholas County Feb 27, 6:30 PM at Harrison County Championship March 2 at 7:30. I think Pendleton will beat Harrison in another close one, and Deming will beat Nicholas by 15-20 points. Then in the championship the Cats will win another district title by 10 points over the Deming Devils.
  19. Just curious, nWo, do I get a prize for winning the year contest, or was this just a week-by-week prize contest? Thanks.
  20. Darius was great tonight, PC had no answer for him. He had several blocks and a nice alley-oop dunk. The Cats appeared to play nervous early, and before they knew what hit them, they were down 30 at the half. Congrats to the Royals, you are a true state championship contender, and I really hope Darius Miller goes to UK, he was impressive. I feel bad for Kane and the seniors, they deserved a better sendoff than this, hopefully they get past Harrison Monday.
  21. 7-CovCath 5-Scott 3-Elizabethtown 2-Lexington Christian 1-Mercer County TB:Elizabethtown
  22. Great comeback for the Cats. They played about as bad as they possibly could for 3 1/2 quarters, then finally came to play midway through the fourth. Doug Lambert hit the game-winning layup with about 6 seconds left in the game. I was very impressed with Corey Pelle. First time I had seen him play, and thought he was very impressive. He had 31 points by halftime. Good win for PC to move the new home winning streak to 2, and move the overall record back to .500 at 10-10.
  23. For some reason I am picking this upset as well, everything else looks good also. This doesn't rule out Clark winning the region, but it would make everything much more difficult for them. How about a Clark/Mason first round matchup?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.