Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will win the State Tournament?

Which team will win the State Tournament? 184 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win the State Tournament?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      0%
      1
    • Christian County
      0%
      1
    • Owensboro
      0%
      0
    • Warren Central
      5%
      10
    • Adair County
      0%
      0
    • Fairdale
      0%
      1
    • Ballard
      9%
      17
    • Oldham County
      0%
      1
    • Holmes
      9%
      17
    • George Rogers Clark
      6%
      12
    • Scott County
      53%
      98
    • Lincoln County
      1%
      2
    • South Laurel
      4%
      9
    • June Buchanen
      2%
      4
    • Shelby Valley
      0%
      0
    • Elliott County
      5%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I created this same thread last year. I think it's neat to see what everybody is thinking. Last year the leading vote getter was South Laurel with 75. This accounted for 29.64% of all votes. The eventual state champion Jeffersontown ended up with 17 votes accounting for 6.72% of all votes. And the eventual state runner-up Apollo ended up with 1 vote accounting for 0.40% of all votes.

 

Good luck trying to pick this year's winner!!

  • Author

WOW! As you could expect, Scott County is taking up most of the votes.

I created this same thread last year. I think it's neat to see what everybody is thinking. Last year the leading vote getter was South Laurel with 75. This accounted for 29.64% of all votes. The eventual state champion Jeffersontown ended up with 17 votes accounting for 6.72% of all votes. And the eventual state runner-up Apollo ended up with 1 vote accounting for 0.40% of all votes.

 

Good luck trying to pick this year's winner!!

Ballard

It's not that Scott County can't be beaten, but it will take a major effort from the team that does it, and a major bad game from the Cardinals.

I don't see it happening.

From the looks of things, Scott is the overwhelming vote getter

Looking at the brackets it seems that Warren Central has a cake walk to the final four, but I don't think anyone can beat Scott Co.

Now that the Hounds are out,,,,gotta give all my support to the Cardinals! Scott co that is!:D

I don't know enough about everyone so I voted for my Region's representative.

^ Seems to be what most are doing. I love the votes for June Buchanan, Elliot County, and that Holmes is the #3 vote getter.

 

I voted for Scott County.

^ Seems to be what most are doing. I love the votes for June Buchanan, Elliot County, and that Holmes is the #3 vote getter.

 

I voted for Scott County.

At least I admit to it. :thumb:

I can see about 7 teams with a decent chance of winning it all. The most interesting sub bracket is the South Laurel, Fairdale, Holmes, Tilghman sub bracket. I will take South Laurel and Holmes in the openers. If this holds true it will be interesting to see a Holmes/South Laurel game, contrasting styles.

I haven't seen Scott County play, but from what I have heard and read, they sound like they should definetly be the favorite. I could see GRC making a run as well, especially if Knowles gets hot.

South is good enough to make a run, but I'm not sure if they have enough to finish the job. Hopefully they will do what it takes to finish the race.

With Warren Central's experience in the Sweet 16, I think they will be a dangerous team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.