Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will win the State Tournament?

Which team will win the State Tournament? 184 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win the State Tournament?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      0%
      1
    • Christian County
      0%
      1
    • Owensboro
      0%
      0
    • Warren Central
      5%
      10
    • Adair County
      0%
      0
    • Fairdale
      0%
      1
    • Ballard
      9%
      17
    • Oldham County
      0%
      1
    • Holmes
      9%
      17
    • George Rogers Clark
      6%
      12
    • Scott County
      53%
      98
    • Lincoln County
      1%
      2
    • South Laurel
      4%
      9
    • June Buchanen
      2%
      4
    • Shelby Valley
      0%
      0
    • Elliott County
      5%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
With Warren Central's experience in the Sweet 16, I think they will be a dangerous team.

That's exactly why I picked them in the poll. Six straight state tourneys is a big deal and like Muddy Ford said, Central's experience will help them a lot.

GRC. They have a great coach and look poised to get it done.

That's exactly why I picked them in the poll. Six straight state tourneys is a big deal and like Muddy Ford said, Central's experience will help them a lot.

 

Sure hope you guys are right. I certainly think they're going to the Final Four (despite what the JBS folks say).

I'm kind of surprised to see Holmes 3rd among vote getters. That's who I voted for though. IMO they can win the first two games against PT and South Laurel but it will be a tall task knocking off Scott Co. But then again last time those two teams met last year at Scott Co, they only beat them by 7 and that was with Greg Rice on the bench much of the game.

I voted for Scott Co.,hay, I see that Lincoln Co. got a couple of votes.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.