Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GreenMachine

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GreenMachine

  1. He is also an even better baseball player Professor and Augger. That is my opinion.
  2. I think he did a really good job at Jackson City too. Hope he is happy whereever he goes.
  3. I didn't get a chance to go to the cookout but good luck to you coach
  4. Jason Bowling and Robert Smith Are both going to play with Alice Lloyd they signed today.
  5. Jason Bowling And Robert Smith of Owsley County signed to play their college baseball with Alice Lloyd. Good luck to both players.
  6. He hit one deep to center field which was caught, was hit by a pitch, and walked.
  7. He has been intentinally walked at least 5 to 6 times already this season
  8. I will agree with Buck Master, but as of right now Jason Bowling is hitting .750. Next week will tell the tell on his average we play some really tough teams. He is a very good hitter I don't care where he played maye not .750 but way up there.
  9. I do feel that any team after Leslie Co. could move around in the rest of the positions. To be honest I have not seen Leslie play but I have Lee Co. and thats my feeling until I see Leslie play.
  10. 1. Lee County 2. Leslie 3. Perry Co. Central 4. Lecher Co. Central 5. Estill Co. 6. Owsley Co. 7. Knott Co. Central 8. Powell Co. 9. Hazard 10. Buckhorn
  11. I know what you men badcat and I think Lee has the best team in the region. I also think Owsley has a good team as well as Estill and Powell. Just waiting to see how things play out for the 56th district.
  12. Who was complaining. Lee has a very, very good team. I don't think that was ever in question. Owsley did pretty well getting where they got. In the region Lee will have to use their aces at the beginning also. Or take a chance.
  13. Here we go with 160 pitchs again. Why do people say things they know nothing about. Look at the score book you can get a good idea of the number of pitchs he threw. Unless you know what you are talking about why say things like that. To begin with Hazards people counted 118 pitchs I had a few more. I didn't know you had to count warm up pitchs. What a joke 160 pitchs.
  14. I'll agree with that statement.
  15. What about Lee they just had one run scored off them. It is going to take a really good and I mean a really good team to beat them.
  16. There were several passed balls and thats where the runs were scored, but thats part of the game. It is early in the season I think that will be taken care of with a little practice.
  17. Who said he struck out 15 to 20 hitters, in the second, thrid, and fourth inning he did have strick outs then in fifth and sixth between a few errors and a few walks he had a few more, but not 15 or 20. Thats like he throw 160 pitchs, look at the score book and you can get a pretty good idea of how many pitchs he made, and strick outs. A guy from hazard told Robert that he counted his pitchs and Hazards pitchs and he throw 118 I had a few more but not many more. I guess if you count warm up pitchs he did but I never counted them.
  18. You know I don't know what you call it but it just sounded like you did the same. What do you think i ment when I said that about Hazards team. Sure they have heart or they wouldn't have came back like they did, and sure they will get better. Maybe you and I just have a different meaning of a congradulation.
  19. 160 pitch's is a little much. Maybe 125 if that. He had several strike outs during the game. Hazards team should be congradulated they never quit and all most came back to win.
  20. I ment to say Jason Bowling hit a shot over the left field fence.
  21. Guess what everybody Jason Bowling hit a shot out to the left field. Guess that ends everyone thinking he can only pull the ball. Was intentionally walked the next two at bats. Says something for the boys hitting doesn't it.
  22. Clif Green is a coach but this new guy has brought a lot of new drills and put a lot of life into the team. Clif has tried to keep the baseball program going at Owsley he would be the first to tell you that he loves the game and hopes the new life brought to this team by the other two new coachs keeps things going this season. It is a combined effort.
  23. Estill better not be underestimated by anyone in the region. You can bet they will be right up there with the best.
  24. Robert Smith i am sure thinks all this attention about him is funny. He is a very good player if he can throw 86 or 75 he still is a good pitcher. Everybody has an opinion the one thing that can be said since he is getting so much attention is that people are interested in the kid good or bad LOL.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.