14th Region starting 5

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you say Collins(just because of his size).

He's 6'8 or bigger and is probabily the only true Center in the 14th region thats why he's my starting Center..I'd say there are probabily better players than him, but with his size he has to be at the Center position...thats why.:thumb:

He's 6'8 or bigger and is probabily the only true Center in the 14th region thats why he's my starting Center..I'd say there are probabily better players than him, but with his size he has to be at the Center position...thats why.:thumb:

Word has it he is 6'9" and to beat it all he is still growing.

Cox JBS

Hicks Hazard

Fetters Lee County

Bailey PCC

Gay Buckhorn

6th man

Neeley Owsley County

Auggie, I'm glad you mentioned Daniel Neeley. I started to make a list the other day and list him in the starting 5, but I backed off because I'm an Owsley County fan and I figured folks would just think I was promoting one of our kids..... as a fan. Well, it's true I do want to promote Owsley players, but I also truly believe that Daniel is one of the best guards in the region.

I suppose we'll just have to see how everything plays out this season and then make a judgement.

Auggie, I'm glad you mentioned Daniel Neeley. I started to make a list the other day and list him in the starting 5, but I backed off because I'm an Owsley County fan and I figured folks would just think I was promoting one of our kids..... as a fan. Well, it's true I do want to promote Owsley players, but I also truly believe that Daniel is one of the best guards in the region.

I suppose we'll just have to see how everything plays out this season and then make a judgement.

I think Neeley is very good. I have seen him play a couple of times and was impressed with his shooting