Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vote: week 1 14th region poll

Featured Replies

1. Leslie County

2. Lee County

3. Perry Central

4. Knott Central

5. Letcher Central

6. Powell County

7. Owsley County

8. Estill County

9. Hazard

10. Buckhorn

1. Leslie County

2. Lee County

3. Perry Central

4. Knott Central

5. Letcher Central

6. Powell County

7. Owsley County

8. Estill County

9. Hazard

10. Buckhorn

I agree with your top ten, especially after a good first week showing by Leslie County. The Eagles had wins over Knott,OBI,Somerset and Paintsville.

These polls look at little more like it. The Owls can play the game, especially when they have their two best pitcher's on the hill. Lee County is a very fundamentally sound team that will be hard to beat. I will have to catch a Leslie County game to see exactly what they have. Good luck to all!

I don't see Estill being last in 56th.

What about Lee they just had one run scored off them. It is going to take a really good and I mean a really good team to beat them.

1. Leslie

2. Lee

3. Perry Central

4. Knott Central

5. Letcher Central

6. Powell

7. Estill

8. Owsley

9. Hazard

10. Buckhorn

  • Author

1. Leslie County

2. Lee County

3. Knott Central

4. Perry Central

5. Estill County

6. Letcher Central

7. Powell County

8. Owsley County

9. Hazard

10. Wolfe County

1. Leslie County

2. Lee County

3. Perry Central

4. Knott Central

5. Letcher Central

6. Powell County

7. Owsley County

8. Estill County

9. Hazard

10. Buckhorn

 

 

I havent seen all the teams play yet but out of the ones I've seen and the others I've heard about, I'd say this is about the way I see it.:thumb: . I might even put Owsley in front of Powell and Possibly Letcher in front of Knott but only seen highlights of a Knott game thus far.

  • Author
I havent seen all the teams play yet but out of the ones I've seen and the others I've heard about, I'd say this is about the way I see it.:thumb: . I might even put Owsley in front of Powell and Possibly Letcher in front of Knott but only seen highlights of a Knott game thus far.

How come you would put Letcher in front of Knott? Knott beat Perry Central 6-0 which is ranked at # 3. So KCC actually has an argument to be ranked #3 this week. Not taking anything away from Letcher Central though. Based on their scores from the first week, they are probably a solid team and will be tough to beat by mid-season. Knott and Letcher play in less than 2 weeks in a big district matchup. It should be a highly competitive game.

1. Leslie

1. Lee

3. PCC

4. Estill

5. KCC

6. Powell

7. Owsley

8. Hazard

9. LCC

10.Buckhorn

This from a Clark Co. Fan: We play Lee Co. every year and they are always very sound and seem to have several young players, they are or will be a tough team ; we just played Powell Co. in the Foothills Classic this weekend and beat them 13-3 I think, they are still a few years away, they were not very impressive as they miss played fly balls or showed lack of effort on some flies also they're pitching was very weak. I'll tell you more about your region when we get back from playing in the Hazard Tournament later in the week.

I'll catch heat for this...

 

1. Leslie

1. Lee

3. LCC

4. KCC

5. PCC

6. Powell

7. Estill

8. Owsley

9. Hazard

10. JBS

 

Knott has played some great team early in the season. The Pats have played Leslie, Woodridge (Perry beat Woodridge 5-4), PCC, and Cumberland. Knott really has looked good in these games. Their best game, thus far, is the win over Perry Central. KCC actually played well against a solid Cumberland team on Saturday. I believe they were a little tired from the game on Friday and looked a little out of focus.

 

Letcher has played some very good teams and have beaten Johnson Central and Shelby Valley. LCC is looking good and we'll see if they are deserving of a #3 spot after their stint in Cocoa Beach.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.