Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14th Region Coaching Changes

Featured Replies

Is there any coaching changes?

I don't think that there will be any.

 

Have you heard anything?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was one or two. Don't have a reason, just wouldn't be surprised.

I don't think that there will be any.

 

Have you heard anything?

Don't be surprised at all! I've heard there is one coach that may be investigated by the KHSAA for rules violations.

Don't be surprised at all! I've heard there is one coach that may be investigated by the KHSAA for rules violations.

Can you give us a hint, this could be interesting????:sssh:

  • Author

I have heard that Ryan Turner at Jackson City will not return.

I have heard that Ryan Turner at Jackson City will not return.

Isnt he helping at Brethitt now

  • Author

I believe he is. Ryan done a good job with Jackson City.

I think he did a really good job at Jackson City too. Hope he is happy whereever he goes.

I think he did a really good job at Jackson City too. Hope he is happy whereever he goes.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

I have heard that Charlie Davidson will be back at Owsley.

  • Author

I just read it in another post, Gene Combs has left Lee Co. to go to Montgomery Co. Any names out there for the replacement at Lee?

Who would want to follow that success record at Lee??? Good luck to anyone who takes the job. Any rumors?

  • Author

Jason Stowers at JBS has resigned to be a full time assistant to ALice Lloyd College.

Jason Stowers at JBS has resigned to be a full time assistant to ALice Lloyd College.

 

I was wondering when he was going to make that move.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.