Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devilologists

Inactive Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devilologists

  1. We're from Russell, of course we love the running game.
  2. Its alot closer now than yesterday, yea one day closer,,,,, Devils by alot. Granted no game snap yet, and cant wait til they do, as ONE TEAM.
  3. You know...... I would love to see Ashland hand the Pee-rats a loss and thump them good, but I dont see it happening. Belfry will roll this week and I see Ashland being o-2, sorry I wish it were different.
  4. Not very many soph get 1000 yards a season at Russell or average 11 yards a carry. Top ten in the state as a soph on average per carry.
  5. Kasey Clark, being at Russell will not touch the ball enough to be given a chance at numbers. I can remember when Gross was running the ball. He only played 2 quarters of football a game except the Belfry game and then he had 200 yards rushing. Lewis Co. game he touched the ball 5 times scored 4. Clark will be in the same boat this year. Ivan does not run the score up on opponents and he will only let Kasey carry the ball enough to win. I am a diehard Devils fan, but smart enough to realize the possiblity of Kasey being Mr. Football. He has to stay in the game more than 1-2 quarters and Ivan will have to let him do what he does best- PLAY FOOTBALL. I hope that Ivan will let him run wild.
  6. BELFRY PIRATE- POND CREEK NATION- 48 ASHLAND- 10 BELFRY- TOO STRONG ASHLAND- STILL RECOVERING
  7. Fleming will not loose this week Morgan will not loose this week Estill Co. will not loose this week
  8. Belfry- 42--Ashland- 10 Russell 42--Greenup Co. 14 Fairview 21--East Carter- 7 Raceland 28-- Rowan Co. 14
  9. We were hoping for a win from Morgan County
  10. CHIP?????? I thought my name was Devilologist, dont go changing my name on here. I do good to keep up with the name I have, let alone someone go and change it on me. CHIP?? Wow, here I thought that CHIP was the band director at Russell. Not saying he doesnt know anything about football. He has been to more football games than alot people on here, Chip, huh, thats kinda classy, CHIP. I like it, Thanks, but I only have to pay one gate admission still, Hey and if I were CHIP I would get in free with the BAND. JUST TOOTING MY OWN HORN !!!!!!!
  11. Just happy Kasey is on it.
  12. WHERE IS GIAT????? UH....WAITING....
  13. What happened?????? We are pulling for you guys.
  14. BET CLARK was NOT one of them........ No love for the AA DEVILS or Northeastern football
  15. Apparently not big enought to give them a win.....
  16. Okay so I thought it would be Raceland 35- Ahland- 10... So I was wrong but it is still sweet to the Rams (not pull it off) win like we at Russell thought they would. GREAT JOB for the RAMS..... Hope to see you guys on the field next year.
  17. Finally -someone gets it...... My Gosh- do you actually have to spell things out on here. OKAY lets try again:::::::: WOW, seven or eleven transfers in to Belfry this year from West Virginia. That part of West Virginia must be an education nightmare and should be shut down by the state of WV. If the school systems are so bad, they should be reviewed by the Board of Education and mandations should be handed out. These young men are not getting the proper education where they live. OH YEA !!! How many girls transfered into Belfry (not playing sports) this year or does West Virginia just withhold the education rights to BOYS.
  18. (Speak in your best Pirate Voice,,) Heard that a West Virginia floatilla came to close to the shore of the Pond Creek Nation and the Pirates obsconded the hooligans. Pirating is still a lucrative excusion I see. Heard the scallywags were made to walk the plank into football. AAARRRRGG !!!! a nice acqusition these mates will make to a seasoned crew of hearty seafairing cutthroats. It must a been a dingy afloat if you only pillaged 7-11 of the crew. A letter of mark from the king was issued for the privateering of the boat i would assume......Matey !!!
  19. Okay the posting is out. LT- 6'6" 330 LG- 6'0" 190 c- 6'4" 270 RG- 6'1" 225 RT- 6'4" 330 I think that this was pretty much RIGHT ON.
  20. When you are 5'7" every one is bigger- ALOT BIGGER. Our line is the biggest i think I have seen since the Doug Short, John Judd era. Any bigger? fill me in.
  21. We may have our chance to shut people up next year with the new alignment. Rumor has it that Raceland is in the top 4 choices for Russell to pick up next year. Wheelersburg, Raceland, Fairview, Portsmouth West. Just a chance to see it.
  22. He must be human then blood and bone= maroon and white, oh yea and a little gold too, must have a small infection some where. HEY that would explain his behavior !!!!!! I have figued it out !!!!!! HE IS TRUE DEVIL !!!!!!!!!
  23. I guess after what he saw last night he has updated his thinking, might want to call him and get a heads up. Also while you are on the phone--- ask him what he is wearing !!!!!!!! Since you seem so close to him you might want to start dressing like him. HEY if you wore a blue blazer and marron pants - you could be from WEST CARTER..... !!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.