Everything posted by Fire drill
-
Beating the Heat
Greenwood is also going in the morning before school..
-
It's finally here...
Dragonfire- I bet you were twitching during the Greenwood game, it was quite exciting.
-
Scott Co. Vs. Lafayette Predictions ..
I'll go with MCKee and his Cards 35-30.
-
Monroe Co. 27 Owensboro Cath. 21
Great job by Coach Petett and the Falcons...
-
BGP Class A Rankings
Where does Russellville come into the mix? Has their poor schedule hurt them??
-
Christian County 69 Greenwood 35
Yes, he played the entire game...
-
Nicest/largest stadiums and facilities
I love seeing pictures of all these nice stadiums. Folks, if you ever get a chance go and see Russellville's stadium, it is great.
-
Franklin-Simpson 21 Russellville 20
Sounds like a great game. John Myers is a heck of coach and Russellville has a heck of a team. Congrats to Franklin Simpson.
-
Its official, Kentucky will be moving to 6 classes
Russellville, with less than 350 total students will be playing in 3a. I think this is a nice move by Coach Myers and company..
-
Warren East at Monroe Co.
Monroe by a hair. 21-20
-
Bowling Green 35 Owensboro Cath 0 Scrimmage
Just got in from catching most of this action and what I saw was complete BG domination. When I left I think the score was either 38-0 or 31 - 0 in favor of the purples. I am not sure O cath got over 3 first downs while I was there.
-
South Laurel 47 John Hardin 33
27 points and now 33. Someone tell me, is defense getting that much better or are offenses getting worse?? I hate these low scoring games....
-
Graves Co. 42 Russell 27
How does a team make the state tourney and then score 27 points? Is basketball declining in the state of Kentucky?
-
New coach at Allen Co. Scottsville!!
Congratulations to Brad Hood on being named head football coach at Allen Co. He should do a very good job there.