Everything posted by oldonetechnique
-
Steve Stonebraker named Head Coach at Jeffersontown
I don't think he had much time left at Woodford. That job has been rumored to be open the last two years almost daily.
-
Christopher Columbus vs. Apopka- FHSAA Finals Highlight
Very nice video.
-
Franklin County 22 Frankfort 13
Way to go!! Refs 22 FHS 13!
-
Franklin County 22 Frankfort 13
Teach the kid to wrap up... alot of belly tackling and shirt grabbing by FHS, and it led to 3 penalties. Kids looked like arrows being shot helmet first all night in the secondary for them. Refs missed about 2-3 pass interference calls vs. the Panthers too as well as holding on most of the positive run plays they had. Take away all the false starts and illegal formations, motions and you have an even game on penalties. Coach B, you even mad about them making a bad call that benefited you!
-
Western Hills @ Frankfort High
I think Hills gets the win this year. FHS stumbles this week.
-
Franklin County 22 Frankfort 13
Good job Flyers the better TEAM won. FHS is loaded and huge! FC d was effective offense was far from a machine. Both teams played tight at times in my opinion.
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
:laugh::laugh: This guy, closet Flyer hater trying to give some material to the Panthers.
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
To me both teams have a lot to prove when it comes to being touted as a top team...in the state or their class, both will learn more about themselves after tonight, the rivalry and the pride of each team will bring out the best and the worst at times. I am looking for a barn burner.
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Did the 2009 team even win a game? I would love to see FCHS pick 25 kids and bring them tonight just to test this. Do you guys think they play that many more kids?
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
10-4! Like you said all in good fun!
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Just trying to play up the David vs Goliath routine then I guess.:no:
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
CoachB, you picking the Flyers to win then I guess? the big machine???
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
I would call them 2-0 vs two teams that are not very good. I would call them offensively effective.....:wave:
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Hills takes no disrespect we will be over in a few weeks to show our side of the story??
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
No, that may be your interpitation, I just would not label them a scoring machine, maybe that is an attempt of pumping them up for your team. I dont know, but how can someone reading into what I post and quoting me talk about just play the game??? :sssh::laugh::ylsuper:
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Does FC need their ego stroked????? I don't get it?
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Fifty of the state's top high school football players | High school football | Kentucky.com Here is the list no one from FCHS is on this list.
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Just going from the poll here on preps. Other than you CoachB there is no one really calling the flyers a scoring machine or above average as far as that goes. Frankfort has seemed to impress folks so far this year.
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Panthers seem to be the favorite on BGP, what puts them ahead so clearly this year?? People seem to think the flyers are down and out?
-
Franklin County/Oldham County predictions
Watched the game on Cable 10 last night, FCHS far from polished. They also looked ridicuosly out of shape Cramps all game long. Not sure what Oldham has but they best get it together.
-
Franklin County/Oldham County predictions
:sssh: What does each team bring into the game this Friday in Franklin County.
-
Frankfort 34 Lincoln County 14
If they gel into one of the best teams is yet to be seen I agree, but talent are those measurable things to me and they have 7-8 kids that have all the measurables to be considered one of the most talented teams...thats my opinion the subject was one that a FHS fan brought up to me. Over hype is not much different than sandbagging.:idunno:
-
Western Hills vs. Franklin County Predictions
I hear that FC has a good defense but I need to see it in person their track record is not exactly great in that area.
-
Frankfort 34 Lincoln County 14
One of most talented in Central Kentucky...that is pretty specific.
-
2014 Bourbon County Football "All In"
Yep its a good idea but I would have rather seen some real football on this.