Everything posted by UKMustangFan
-
Who would win? CovCath or UConn Women's team
I would imagine Walter would probably get about 20 blocks too. They wouldn't be able to get a shot up in the paint IMO.
-
Who would win? CovCath or UConn Women's team
Geno himself has said a bunch of random dudes whip his team on a daily basis. You don't think a state champion caliber HS team with 2 high level D1 kids would do the same?
-
Who would win? CovCath or UConn Women's team
The game would be over by the end of the 1st Quarter. CovCath wins by 50+ IMO.
-
Signs that the "Sweet 16" is Thriving or Declining
My two cents on this.... I don't think there's much that can be done. I think the younger generation doesn't have the same nostalgic attachment to their HS as the older crowd does, so attracting them to the games is going to be huge challenge regardless of cost. Myself for example, I wouldn't go even if it were free unless I had a kid in school at a competing school, and even then, I'd probably only go for that game/session.
-
Let's Help a Kentucky Girl Get to the Final Four
Just voted....down 50.02-49.98
-
Let's Help a Kentucky Girl Get to the Final Four
51-49 she's up right now. KSR has posted about this, so I imagine she's going to see a big spike in votes here soon.
-
Fox News' Tucker Carlson is showing the world UFOs are real
I never said it wasn’t a UFO, just that it didn’t have anything to do with aliens. It just seems you don’t actually want discussion, just everyone to agree with your opinion.
-
Fox News' Tucker Carlson is showing the world UFOs are real
That's hilarious coming from you.
-
Fox News' Tucker Carlson is showing the world UFOs are real
That's my answer, so....
-
Fox News' Tucker Carlson is showing the world UFOs are real
Nothing that leads me to believe it's alien life from another planet, which is what you were implying in post #1...
-
Fox News' Tucker Carlson is showing the world UFOs are real
Nope, just an alien wearing an invisibility cloak.
-
Fox News' Tucker Carlson is showing the world UFOs are real
:lol2: The spin zone is strong with this one.
-
Fox News' Tucker Carlson is showing the world UFOs are real
:lol2: My thoughts exactly. Ohh, a mysterious dot...Must be proof of UFOs! :lol2:
-
Kentucky Sweet 16 Basketball Contest - All Comers
1 - Corbin 1 - Scott Co. 1 - Warren Central 1 - John Hardin 1 - University Heights 1 - Oldham 1 - Covington Catholic 1 - Fern Creek 2 - Scott Co. 2 - Warren Central 2 - University Heights 2 - Covington Catholic 3 - Scott Co. 3 - Covington Catholic 4 - Covington Catholic TB - 108
-
Girls McDonald's All-American Game 2018
They select 24 players each year. The highest ranked KY girl was #29 in the ESPN rankings I saw. I'm sure they didn't just take the top 24 ranked girls, and I know there's typically a lot of politicking that goes on behind the scenes with the selections, but I just don't see anything to be up in arms about.
-
Gas prices in your city...How much???
$2.69 at the Kroger in Latonia yesterday around 5 pm...
-
The downfall of Covington Catholic football
No doubt it comes with a hefty price tag, as do most all Catholic/private schools. It's just a common misconception that only wealthy people can go to those schools.
-
The downfall of Covington Catholic football
Just because they charge tuition doesn't mean people have to have a lot of money to go there. If a student and family is set on attending CovCath (or any other Catholic HS that I've come across) and can't afford the tuition they will not be turned away. They have scholarships, tuition assistance and a slew of other programs to help make it happen.
-
The downfall of Covington Catholic football
That's just absolutely not true.
-
It's All in the Numbers: BGP's Thread of Math Problems, Puzzles, Teasers, Fun&Games!
You're presented with 3 sealed boxes that are all identical. Inside one box is $1B. You are allowed to pick one box. After you select your box of choice, one of the boxes containing nothing is removed. At this time, you're allowed to either stick with your current box, or change to the other remaining box. Probability-wise, what should you do?
-
It's All in the Numbers: BGP's Thread of Math Problems, Puzzles, Teasers, Fun&Games!
Completely clueless...:idunno:
-
It's All in the Numbers: BGP's Thread of Math Problems, Puzzles, Teasers, Fun&Games!
1/4 or 25%....100% x 50% x 50% = 25%
-
It's All in the Numbers: BGP's Thread of Math Problems, Puzzles, Teasers, Fun&Games!
C...
-
It's All in the Numbers: BGP's Thread of Math Problems, Puzzles, Teasers, Fun&Games!
Very quickly done, but I believe the chances of two green socks is 0%. If RR =.66, that should indicate that there are 5 red and only 1 green socks in the 6....5/6 (83%) x 4/5 (.80) = .66% of RR.
- BGP QOTD: What's your "When I'm not pulling for MY team I'm pulling for..." team?