Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RebelK

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RebelK

  1. Those shows are on the 6:00 and 11:00 news each night and they think they may have to run them on Saturdays and Sundays also. I know this is what WKYT is doing, can't say about the other channel. Boyle's should be on sometime soon.
  2. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  3. Make that all but 2. I hope you have a great season !:dancingpa :dancingpa
  4. I don't know what SW will bring to the field this year but I can tell you this, whatever they bring will be more than some teams will want.:thumb:
  5. Everyone knows that I am quite bias when it comes to Boyle County and as much as I'd like to say that Boyle will go unbeaten, I think I'd better wait to see what we look like, and I hear they look really good, before I make any predictions. And that being said - GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
  6. I know that they are going to play Madison Central (or that's what I've been told) but I don't know where or at what time. I hope someone knows lots more than I do about this.
  7. And it won't be the last time:thumb:
  8. I hate to disagree with my friend Rebel but I don't see Larry as being that bias toward the other team. You have to understand how hard it must be for him being as his heart is with Danville but I think he's been very fair with the County. :thumb:
  9. Hey don't lump all of us into "seems like the folks down in Boyle County" category. Coming from a true fan - we really don't care who we play:thumb:
  10. My worse nightmare since I have a nephew who is out there practicing each day in this weather.:cry: :cry: :cry: I pray that this is not the fact but if it is my prayers are with his family and I so pray that God welcomes him into his loving arms.
  11. Not too long ago we didn't even have a biscuit to put that gravy on but we still supported our kids. Anyone would have to be completely stupid to say that we didn't want wins and championships - who wouldn't. What some people have to understand that for some of us fans wins aren't the most important thing. Our kids are very important to us and win or lose we will always stand behind them. I wish the best for our boys this year and I also wish the best for all the kids who work their hearts out for their teams. Great Post Rebel:thumb:
  12. I think if people are thinking that we are just going to lay down this season then they will have to rethink that.:thumb:
  13. From my view point I will have to agree with you. It's an all go from our family and we are looking forward to it:banana: :banana: :banana:
  14. Perhaps not but maybe the team of the present that I think will surprise a lot of nay sayers.:thumb:
  15. I'm probably not a good person to answer this question because it's no secret that I am a Rebel fan and have been for years. Guru, I will tell you that I am sorry from the get go with my answer because I won't address your question directly. I think you and others will have to wait for a little while to see if Boyle is on a down swing or not. I do know this much, these kids work their hearts out for this team. They respect their coaches, their team, their fans and the teams that they play against. If they lose a game it will not be because they have not given it their best. These kids play with as much heart as you could ever ask a kid to play. Even thought I'd love to see another ring in our family this year, I will say this from the start, I would be proud of each of them even if they didn't win a game this year.:thumb:
  16. I will always root for these teams but only when they aren't playing us;) Highlands because of my good friend BF. PSW becauses if they have fans like they have they just can't be half bad.:thumb: Trinity because RM and TD love them so much and Bowling green because of Mr and Mrs PH.
  17. I wasn't saying that they won a lot of games....what I said was that they played well and they did play well. They gave it their all and even though we beat them, I was so proud of how much those kids gave on the field. :thumb:
  18. How many kids does Mercer bring to the field? If I recall correctly Harrodsburg didn't field a lot of kids last year but the ones they did have played well.:thumb:
  19. I'll give you the first two my friend but I just can't wish the third one to come true for you. Sorry:D I'm kinda wanting that one for myself!!!!!!
  20. I'm thinking about just proxing in his "I DO"..... :lol: :lol:
  21. Yes RebelK and marriage and it hadn't happened yet - perhaps in a few months we'll see. As for the Invite.....if you continue to insist on putting me and Red Ace in the same sentence then you will NOT be invited. Actually there won't be any invites so please don't feel as if you are going to be left out. It is going to be a very private service.
  22. I asked questions about football camps a few weeks ago and there was no response. I feel like your suggestion is a good one and hopefully there will be enough information provided to help out some kids. My nephew has already scheduled himself for a camp along with some other players and perhaps others have also but it can't hurt to get as much info as you can for those kids who haven't decided on a camp yet.:thumb:
  23. I'll be at both the games (well I'll be at all of them :lol: ) but for both the ones we are talking about. I thought the one when we play PSW would be a great time. When it closer we will all get together and decide on a time. This will be great --- I love a party!!!!!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.