Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RebelK

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RebelK

  1. To be quite honest, I'm exhausted from the talk. I think in order for me to be able to stay on this board and just because I'd don't much cotton to a lot of talk, I'll just wait until Friday night and see what the outcome is. For for those of you who think that Boyle doesn't know how to fight as hard as anyone, just keep on thinking that. They may take another lost but you won't ever be able to say that they laid down from the fight.
  2. Please could someone please tell me what class mercer is in?
  3. Maybe and Maybe not - I've learned to never count my chickens until they hatch.:thumb:
  4. :thumb: :thumb: These kids have played there hearts out and for anyone to get down on them and the coaches is, IMO, just plain silly. I am sadden by some talk I've heard and to be quite honest very disappointed. Football is a game and believe it or not, you don't always win. These kids are working their tails off for our entertainment and I think we all need to keep one thing in mind, they are kids. I for one could never put the effort into this sport that these kids (all the kids in the commonwealth) do. If I thought for one minute I could do better than them or the coaches, perhaps I should suit up a take a shot at it. Since I don't think I can, then I need to keep my negative opinions about what I think needs to be done to myself and leave it to the experts.
  5. There is nothing wrong with Boyle County or if there is, I bet some schools would love to have their troubles. This is a young team that has made some mistakes but has come back against two really good team and have given them all they wanted. I can only hope that everyone, and I mean Boyle fans and all, will not worry so much about how many wins are in the win column and let these kids play and the coaches coach. It always strikes me as so awful that people expect the same thing from each team and then when one team doesn't quite hit their "high expected marks of excellence" then off everyone goes.
  6. What time do you all plan on being in Boyle County that night????
  7. Yes, we were only slated to have 5 home games this year. We've already had to go to the other schools for our first 2 home games. We will take these 3 home games and be proud to be home. Of course there could be more home games if we get to play in the playoffs:thumb: :thumb:
  8. aren't I always:lol: :lol: :lol: Now Long Time Warrior - we can finally meet on our home turf:thumb: :thumb: We'll make plans!!!!!!!
  9. I truly can't answer that question. But if I had to gander a guess I'd have to say the natural/bermuda surface is what they are going with. Perhaps someone with more knowledge than me can answer that question.
  10. According to the AD at Boyle County the field will be ready by the 29th home game.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
  11. I heard from someone that the field looks good and is ready except for the lines. Please understand...this is just what I heard and not from someone from the school. Let me see what I can find out!!!!
  12. shewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thought we'd never get you to this point:D Actually we're a pretty good bunch of fans but we sometimes go on and on and on and on and on and on....oh well you get the point.:thumb:
  13. I'm beginning to question if I have color blindness myself because, like you Rebel, I just didn't see what he thinks he saw. Perhaps you and I were somewhere else. Nah, I remember me in the stands and I recall seeing you on the field. That was you there wasn't it:confused:
  14. I did take a gander and I still stand by my earlier posts:thumb:
  15. I predict no "pancakes" and no black jerserys skidding across the grass;) :thumb:
  16. Obviously I was at a totally different game than you were. I did not see any black jerserys skidding across the grass anymore than I saw a lot of blue jersery skidding across the grass. I think if you look at the rushing yardage for both teams - which was almost even - then I just don't see a lot of papcakes in the mix. What I did see was two teams fighting their hearts out for a game that they both wanted. For me to say that one team was better than the other would, in my opinion, take something away from both teams and I would never do that:thumb:
  17. I can understand your confusion Hatz - let's take a look at the total picture here. Danville Passing yards - 184 Boyle County Passing yards - 329 Danville Rushing yards - 165 Boyle County Rushing yards - 183 Total yards - 349 Total yards - 512 First Downs for Danville - 13 First Downs for Boyle - 15 comp-Att-int - 9-18-1 comp-Att-int - 8-16-0 Fumbles -Lost - 6-2 Fumbles - Lost - 2-1 Penalities - Yards 8-49 Penalities - yards - 4-35 Sorry - but I just don't see any "pancakes" in these statistics;) Seems to me that our defensive line took care of their business and I don't think the offensive line was too bad either. You can call this game any which way you want but the bottom line is that both of these teams played a heck of a game and either one could have won. Which only shows why we as fans of these two teams should be proud:thumb:
  18. I was impressed and proud of how our team stepped up (on a down year - don't ya know) and played such a good game against, what is always, a good team. It doesn't get much better than a Danville/Boyle game. It's a big deal for these kids and for this town. The only problem with what a lot of people think, it doesn't get ugly, and that in itself is a testimony to the fine coaches, players and fans of this town. I think that Boyle County grew up last night and has shown why they are always in the hunt. I enjoyed watching the defense tonight. There are still some areas that they need to work on but that will come with practice and they will get there. These kids could have laid down after those 2 early touchdowns by Danville but they didn't and for that alone they have to be commented. I think that Danville has a team that their fans can be very proud of. There are some really really good players on that team and I see a good outcome to their year. Boyle County has some really young players but I think they proved tonight that they aren't to be taken lightly. This game should prove to them that they can play with the "big dogs" and this should make them want to improve even more and THEY WILL!!! I was just sorry that one group of those kids out there on the field last night had to lose because both sides played a heck of a game and I enjoyed watching every minute of it. Speaking as a proud Aunt, I couldn't have asked for my nephew to have given anymore than he did and I think that everyone can say the same for every kid out there on that field. As for going for 2 points instead of the, "for sure extra point", I'm not the coach and I feel sure THE COACH had a good reason why he made that decision. I would have been thrilled with a "W" last night but to see these kids play as well as they did was a joy!!!!! GO REBELS!!!!!!
  19. Whoa there buddy - As Admiral said, anyone from this area would be highly surprised if that score came up. As for the seniors stepping up - perhaps they need the chance to step up. You can't very easily blame everything on the seniors if they aren't given the chance to play. I understand that you have to play for your coming years and give kids a chance but not at the cost of your current season. There are seniors on the sidelines that would love to play some defense. :thumb:
  20. So explain this deal to me. In the future, and not just this game, both schools will split the gate at the games - whether it's your home game or not? Is this the deal? If it is, I have to say that I approve. It should never be about the game but about the kids and this way the kids from both schools will always benefit. :thumb: :thumb:
  21. :thumb: :thumb: Boyle County's cupboard is never bare;)
  22. I'll be looking for him also!!!!!!!
  23. :thumb: Can you tell that I am a very proud Aunt of a certain Rebel:D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.