Boyle County vs. Lafayette

phil shil

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To early in the week for my prediction. I will wait a couple of days to try and feel out the mood around the Rebel camp, and see how they practice this week. I will go on to say that if BC plays with the same heart, desire, and Senior leadership they played with against Danville, it should be a good one.

I think Lafeyette is undefeatd, so there will be nothing easy about this one.

Does anyone have directions to Lafayette's stadium? Also, what radio station can the game be heard in Lexington?

Does anyone have directions to Lafayette's stadium? Also, what radio station can the game be heard in Lexington?

From Danville, take Ky. Hwy. 34 into Garrard County. Turn north on U.S. 27 and follow all the way to Lexington. In Lexington, turn left on Southland Drive. Follow Southland for a couple miles, going past several lights and a church (on the right). Continue until Reed Lane and turn right. Lafayette will be right in front of you. There isn't a great deal of parking at Lafayette, however, so you might have to park on the street.

To early in the week for my prediction. I will wait a couple of days to try and feel out the mood around the Rebel camp, and see how they practice this week. I will go on to say that if BC plays with the same heart, desire, and Senior leadership they played with against Danville, it should be a good one.

I think Lafeyette is undefeatd, so there will be nothing easy about this one.

I predict no "pancakes" and no black jerserys skidding across the grass;) :thumb: