Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County vs. Lafayette

Featured Replies

Predictions anyone ?!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To early in the week for my prediction. I will wait a couple of days to try and feel out the mood around the Rebel camp, and see how they practice this week. I will go on to say that if BC plays with the same heart, desire, and Senior leadership they played with against Danville, it should be a good one.

 

I think Lafeyette is undefeatd, so there will be nothing easy about this one.

 

Does anyone have directions to Lafayette's stadium? Also, what radio station can the game be heard in Lexington?

Does anyone have directions to Lafayette's stadium? Also, what radio station can the game be heard in Lexington?

 

From Danville, take Ky. Hwy. 34 into Garrard County. Turn north on U.S. 27 and follow all the way to Lexington. In Lexington, turn left on Southland Drive. Follow Southland for a couple miles, going past several lights and a church (on the right). Continue until Reed Lane and turn right. Lafayette will be right in front of you. There isn't a great deal of parking at Lafayette, however, so you might have to park on the street.

Thanks gchs. That will be very helpful.

To early in the week for my prediction. I will wait a couple of days to try and feel out the mood around the Rebel camp, and see how they practice this week. I will go on to say that if BC plays with the same heart, desire, and Senior leadership they played with against Danville, it should be a good one.

 

I think Lafeyette is undefeatd, so there will be nothing easy about this one.

 

Does anyone have directions to Lafayette's stadium? Also, what radio station can the game be heard in Lexington?

 

I predict no "pancakes" and no black jerserys skidding across the grass;) :thumb:

  • Author

hahaha funny, funny, I will agree with you RebelK. I hope Boyle brings the same intensity as it did last week. If they do, we may be in for a nail biter.

Boyle Co. 28-14.

Boyle County - 34

Lafayette - 25

Lafayette's QB went to middle school in Danville. Just think with the recievers that are here now, how dangerous that could be.

  • Author

Yes, he is a good quarterback too. Danville would be even more dangerous if Logan still went there, but it seems he has been doing a good job for LaFayette, with interviews on the news and such. Is he a junior now?

This has the makings to be a very good 1, Boyle picks their heads up after a tough game last week and wins by 10 this week.

I predict that two teams will show up to play some football, and the team that scores the most points wins, isn't that right?:lol: ;)

  • Author
I predict that two teams will show up to play some football, and the team that scores the most points wins, isn't that right?:lol: ;)

Probably the best predicition yet muahaha :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.