Boyle County vs. Lafayette

phil shil

I predict that two teams will show up to play some football, and the team that scores the most points wins, isn't that right?:lol: ;)

Must be a politician!:laugh:

Just some info by the way. I believe I saw a Tamme sitting out practice with ice on his knee today.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the job that Mike Harmon has done at Lafayette. I am very biased in my opinion on this one, just because I remember Lafayette as a team that was perenially the worst in Lexington. I have seen Lafayette in person and Boyle Co., on tape. i think that this will be a really close game, Lafayette is 3-0 but I have been more than a little disappointed in their performances this year. 45-0 over lil' Fulton Co., 28-14 over J-TOWN, and 21-6 over Mason Co.

Lafayette has only shown to have one true playmaker this year in Chris Tune, if Boyle Co., can keep him from beating them then I think they can pull off the W. I don't see them being able to do that for 48 minutes however. In the end Lafayette will pull away very late.

Lafayette 24

Boyle Co. 21

"Should" is your operative word!

Young teams have a tendency to would've, could've, and should've.

I do not see Boyle County favorably matching up with Lafayette.

They are still Boyle co and I don't see them losing three in a row. I saw a hungry team last week that is only getting hungrier. Lafeyette better be ready or they could be dinner.

They are still Boyle co and I don't see them losing three in a row. I saw a hungry team last week that is only getting hungrier. Lafeyette better be ready or they could be dinner.

Your talking about hunger, well Mercer County better watch its plate ;) :thumb:

Mercer County is saving it's appetite! :fight: That should be the game of the week on the 15th.

I agree, will it be televised?! Does anyone know? I haven't seen Danville or Mercer on TV yet, but i know Boyle was on there for the game against Henry Clay.

I agree, will it be televised?! Does anyone know? I haven't seen Danville or Mercer on TV yet, but i know Boyle was on there for the game against Henry Clay.

I know if their is a vote then both counties have to come together. This game has to be on TV!! I think it could go either way with Boyle being young but still very good and Mercer being so explosive but unproven.

I dunno, guess we have to wait and see ultimately. I look forward to see the intensity Boyle plays with going up against a big AAAA school like LaFayette. It should be interesting, then we can talk about next week :thumb:

I agree. I expect a huge thread on this topic starting friday at about 10:30.

I think the crowd will rival the Danville/Boyle crowd. Maybe bigger due to alot of Admiral fans coming even though they play that night. I think everybody wants to see if Mercer is for real. If this game is televised then I would expect alot of people will tune it.

I'll be there. I can't stomach watching another Danville/North Oldham game.

As far as the Boyle/Lafayette game, I'll take Boyle by 10. Admittedly, Boyle should have won this past Friday. I don't see them having 2 punts blocked again this week.

I'll be there. I can't stomach watching another Danville/North Oldham game.

As far as the Boyle/Lafayette game, I'll take Boyle by 10. Admittedly, Boyle should have won this past Friday. I don't see them having 2 punts blocked again this week.

Boyle did just enough to lose. They had Danville on the ropes. They showed alot of heart. They will be tough to handle for Lafeyette,Mercer,Southwestern, or whoever.