Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TeddyBear

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TeddyBear

  1. Do you know who the first football coach at Meade Co was?
  2. I'm thinking everyone is skeptical of Grayson County. I certainly feel they have an incredible shot of winning out. Unfortunately, with the juggernaut that is BG, they won't make it to WKU. But I do feel a solid argument can be made for them in the top 10, just looking at their schedule and the margins of victory.
  3. You sure are one confusing person.
  4. I guess I'm confused. You seem to be a proponent of schools scheduling tough out of district schedules to prepare them for district. Of course there will be losses incurred. How does that compare to what Trinity is doing with their scheduling, in your estimation.
  5. What is the benefit of a school scheduling the way you suggest?
  6. I would think that Trinity or Cooper, or any other team calls teams with matching open dates. I don't know why a 6A team would call a 1-4A school, though, given the disparity in size.
  7. So, do you feel Trinity is no longer a quality program?
  8. SK has certainly impressed me the most of the NKY 6A teams.
  9. You took the first shot, though. Why wouldn't fans of a team defend their team?
  10. Why do you want to rile them up?
  11. After reading this whole thread, I think you are just trying to get a rise out of Trinity fans. But you unfortunately have made yourself look really silly, because none of them seem to mind if BG is #1. They just seem to be questioning your analytical abilities.
  12. Can certainly see why some people drink #greenkoolaid or #bluekoolaid.
  13. So playing a great team within less than a score is of less value than slaughtering a weak team?
  14. You must play your district. No more, no less.
  15. Good to know. Good luck to the Rocks. Love seeing a KY team play OOS teams close or winning. Great to have some positive attention on KY football, considering how the rest of the country views us.
  16. Can a school stay in the KHSAA for all sports except one? For instance could Trinity be in the KHSAA for all sorts except football?
  17. Trinity played N. Laurel on Friday, and turned around and travelled back on Saturday to play Clay Co. Maybe not overly impressive in some minds, but that's alotta miles.
  18. Alright! Let's do some self-evaluation here. What does your team need to do to get back to, or make it to the Championship game in 2009? What do you need to work on? What needs to be improved? What needs to be refined?
  19. Central Yellowjackets Coach Scroggins Trinity vs. X for the championship Trinity. Not a surprise, but still true. St. X, but a very close second goes to Trinity. Much maligned, yet still comes up big in the game that count. Not sure...I didn't see many special teams plays that made me thrilled from any team. Didn't see enough teams to make one player stand out, except Deuce Finch when he was healthy. He is a monster. I'm going to give this one to the Yellowjackets. I saw them come together as a team and can't imagine a group of men more "together" than these guys. Frankly, nothing to do with any teams, but the nasty back and forth between the Trinity and X alums have me wondering if they truly represent their school's missions. Seem like a bunch of nasty overgrown children to me.
  20. I'm rooting for the Yellowjackets for several reasons: 1) This school NEEDS this win. They NEED this for several reasons, not the least of which is very first State Championship. 2) Fan Support for Central: I think that fans of teams that Central traveled to are going to be SHOCKED by the number of fans Central will have at the State game. Johnson Central is a LONG way for many families without transportation or means to drive. Papa John's is right near their neighborhood. They'll be there. BTW...Love their band and drumline. Looking foward to seeing them at this game. 3) These boys are competitive. They've played (almost inarguably) the toughest schedule in the state in any class. As another poster mentioned, this is paying off. 4) Even if Belfry does win, which on paper seems likely, I don't think Belfry will "name the score". I think that the Belfry team is aware that this isn't a Yellowjacket team driving 5-6 hours to play that night. For those of you who saw Lou Central play Johnson Central, I think you'll see a different team in Papa John's than was at Johnson Central. 5) Lastly, I could not be happier for this inner-city school with some of the most challenging obstacles facing ANY school in Kentucky! These kids, their families, they deserve this. I think it's a HUGE testament to Coach Scroggins and his staff for what he's done in a relatively short time with the program @ Central. GO CENTRAL!
  21. Congratulations to all the young men who appear on these lists! To those who feel one or another player was done an injustice...have you seen each of the other individuals who appear? Like any list, there will be those who could have been on it, but for the fact that the lists are finite. I'm sure everyone would love to be able to honor every player who plays the game, but it's simply not possible. Sometimes, what separates the players who make the list and those who don't, is more than stats, or popularity.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.