Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6 to 8 games in - Who's the best team you've seen?

Featured Replies

Ensworth from Tennessee, and because they beat Trinity.

I think he means futbol, not football. :D

Ya think? Since it is in a "Soccer" thread....

 

:lol:

Haha oops. Sorry Guys/Gals I realized that after I noticed that we're not 6-8 games into the football season. :ohbrother:

Nky down as a whole but I think NCC looked pretty good yesterday vs Boone. Good forward, solid in the midfield and defense. On the girls side NDA is still the best team but not as good as last year. All that being said I don't think you will see a NKY team in the finals.

  • Author

Can't say I necessarily disagree....Trinity is the best that I've "seen" so far.....but they aren't the Trinity of past years.

 

This week has some tough matchups and can tell us some things about teams.

 

CCH.....HHS/NCC/Lex Cath.......I also have NCC as my #1 in NKY at this point.......CCH gets a couple of injured players back this week. If they continue to play as they did this weekend, they may seriously challenge for #1.....

 

HHS.....CCH/Scott/Henderson......CCH will help me place it but not sure if Scott is back at full strength yet and don't know Henderson (except that Ryle also plays them, so it shou;d help me with Ryle/HHS comparisons.)

 

Boone...SK/North Hardin/John Hardin....had Boone as #1 until the NCC game. So now that are my #2 by one goal. Don't know about the Hardins

 

NCC.....CCH/Montgomery/BB......could help them solidify #1....

 

St H.....Holy Cross/Male......Don't know about Male, but HC is down this year. No disrespect, just need more research.

 

Ryle....Connor/Henderson/Scott......Don't know about Henderson...see HHS....so a win doesn't necessarily help them, but a loss really hurts.......

 

BB......Pendleton/NCC/Boone.....I know you are 6-1, but you haven't played anyone.....Soccerama, doesn't count because it was a scrimmage and everyone essentially played, and the loss to Scott without Treadway hurt. This is a huge week for BB......NCC/Boone are #1 and #2......This is your week to prove you belong at the top.

 

This week should help align NKY.........

Trinity is the best team I have seen play but they are nothing special. I don't know that there is a dominant team in Kentucky this year looking at statewide results. Trinity and St. X were both beaten by a pair of Ohio teams. Seems very unlikely that anyone from N. Ky will contend this year. That's a shame because it seems pretty wide open. On any given night, who knows.

St X will always be the team to beat until someone can knock them off the mountain. They just reload every year and are the standard in Kentucky. Ohio soccer will always be stronger then KY because the shear number of teams and if you follow club soccer quite a few regional winners come from Ohio.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.