Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SvFan4life

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SvFan4life

  1. Well I was hoping they'd lose tonight but I guess not..We'll see if the 4th time is the charm for East Carter tomorrow. I sure am hoping they beat Elliott, I'll be there to watch it!
  2. I hope I am able to attend this game. If not then I will be upset!
  3. I was in attendance for the 1st game last night and it was quite empty. I was surprised. The crazy thing is that alot of people at the games were with residents of Morehead or something along those lines. Not many fans from the schools though. Bath probably had the biggest crowd that I seen last night.
  4. Any news on the situation at Elliott, will they have all players or what?
  5. Hard to understand the announcers at the game..:lol:
  6. Just got back from the game and I'll say this. Ashland had trouble all night pulling down a rebound. Bath Co. didn't shoot real well from the line and #3 for Bath Co. I think his name is Brandon Blevins, well the offense runs through him and that's where they got in trouble in the 2nd half. Good game by both teams though.
  7. I heard that just one of them turned in their jersey. But I don't know.
  8. :lol: It's nothing really with Elliott as a program or anything like that but it's really the people that say Elliott is some kind of all-star lineup. I just don't believe all the Elliott hype that everyone brings up and it just annoys me. That's why I love it when they lose. Brings everyone else back down to Earth. But like I said I'll be at the 16th region tournament to see what they do. Till then...:thumb:
  9. You are correct if you think the SV stands for Shelby Valley, but I hold no grudge over Elliott for the game last year. They did what they were supposed to do. I congrat them over the win and everything. It was the officiating that I disagreed with but nonetheless I hold no grudge from last year!
  10. I hope Elliott gets beat bad. I don't like them.. I will probably go and watch the 16th region tournament though. Nothing else to do!
  11. I don't think Bud Mackey should be allowed to play college basketball at all. I mean why does he deserve that privilege over someone who doesn't get into trouble. It's unfair and I'm sure if and when he does play college basketball he'll probably get into even more trouble.
  12. Basically what I said...Mine was with parents pushing them from when they were little, and they just get fed up with it and it's not fun for them anymore!:thumb:
  13. I don't know if I agree with the issue of kids quitting. Come on guys, if they don't want to play they don't want to play. Who are we to judge whether a kid should keep on playing. I mean if anyone is familiar with the 15th region then you know Kelsey Friend and Seth Kiser from Shelby Valley a few years back. They were pushed and pushed by their parents and, yes, they played but they hated every minute of it, they barely tried and they just grew out of it. It wasn't fun for them anymore. I think if a kid wants to quit a sport then it's fine, what if they want to get a job? Want to focus on school? What if it's just not fun for them anymore?
  14. All I know is that no way Paintsville ranks above Shelby Valley in anyway...It's something that has confused me for a little bit. I mean really what justification is there for this? Shelby Valley is by far the best team in the 15th region and they have proven that they can win away from home and out of the state, so how does that put them behind Paintsville?
  15. ^ It doesn't matter. Boys basketball forum is designated for boys high school basketball. If you take a glance at the general discussion forum you will see other various threads about non-high school related basketball.
  16. Intramural leagues of any sport are usually designated to the general discussion forum. :thumb:
  17. SV was down 17 in the 4th quarter last night. Hopefully they can dig theirselves out of this hole! thanks for the update!
  18. I heard that all to much when I was a freshman and it was the first week of school with dorton kids and virgie kids mixing! :lol:
  19. And what fans don't say something at a call by the refs for their team? It doesn't matter, they're caught up in the game. I agree Shelby Valley has a poor fan base for their level of basketball achievement but to say they have a very low basketball IQ is off by a long shot.
  20. Shelby Valley is strong enough to go back to state. They are the favorite in the 15th and play very well on the road as well as at home. Barring no major injuries I see them going back to state.
  21. Great game for Shelby Valley, they move to 5-0 on the year and I believe Male falls to 4-1.
  22. Shelby Valley by 2. Going to be a great game!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.