Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott Co. and Greenup Co. predictions

Featured Replies

Any thoughts

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott by 32 ( beat you to it Ms. L!)

:D

I'm afraid GCHS will not win but I still LOVE MY MUSKETTERS

GO GCHS :thumb:DO YOUR BEST

Elliott can name the score.

Oh God, do I dare do it? Ah what the hech. G.C. by 1 because that is all it takes.

Elliott by 32 ( beat you to it Ms. L!)

:D

 

 

Shame on you!!! :madman:

Elliott by whatever. I think that Coach Mayes will play his starters more than normal in a game like this to get prepared for the next game.

Elliott Co. 72-46.

I predict that Mr. Coach Mays gives the wrong turned in jerseys to the wrong guys and Elliott starts with a technical because the book is inaccurate. And that will be the only lead of the night for Greenup.

 

Elliott by two score.

I predict that Mr. Coach Mays gives the wrong turned in jerseys to the wrong guys and Elliott starts with a technical because the book is inaccurate. And that will be the only lead of the night for Greenup.

 

Elliott by two score.

 

Would never happen...wouldn't fit!! One would be wearing a dress the other a belly shirt. BTW best of luck to both of those boys...triple doubles for each.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.