Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Greatest fan

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Greatest fan

  1. I'm really disappointed the coaching staff allows these things to go on. I have lost all respect for Nathan Mcpeek.
  2. East, West, Lewis, Mason. Why not!!!!!
  3. Maybe we should move up to 3A!!!!!!!!
  4. It's a great day to be a RAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. As soon as you show someone a Fairview schedule in Westwood they skim their finger straight down and circle Raceland. If you think anything other than that you are crazy! This rivalry has been a little more dormant the past couple years. But I can tell you one thing it was nasty back in the early 2000's. This game is like the Alabama/Auburn, Michigan/Ohio State, Texas/Oklahoma games of the college world. Anyone who has been a part of Raceland football the past 10 years or so knows that. Try to downplay it all you want. But we know better. And this rivalry will only get more bitter now with the new alignment.
  6. I absolutely love going to Putnam. Best football environment in the area! Good luck to both teams. Game should be packed tonight with the Russell/Greenup game being on a Saturday.
  7. First time the Rams have opened up the season at home in a very long time! :clap:
  8. He had to attend JUCO for a year prior to going out west. He had problems in the classroom or he would've been with someone like the Purdue Boilermakers straight out of high school.
  9. Chris Jennings from Fairview. Had he played at one of the big name schools he would have been more high profile. Not to mention he is playing on sundays and scoring against the Pittsburgh Steelers!
  10. Congrats to the Eagles. Now bring it all home next week. Good luck.
  11. I've got to go with LCA in this one. Yes Hazard took down LCA last year, but this is the basically the same team but much improved over last season. I have not seen Hazard play. But in all the years that I've watched high school football, and that's many, including some state champs out of Beechwood and NCC, I have not seen many that does everything right the way LCA does. Although not as big or as strong as some their execution is first rate. Good luck to you LCA from this Ram.
  12. I do want to congratulate Old Rambler on the honor bestowed upon him by the good people of LCA. You are very deserving. Very touching by the LCA people. I have never seen an opposing team honor someone else out of the goodness of their heart. Hats Off to ya.
  13. Congrats to LCA on the win. You do everything right. Your execution is some of the best I've ever seen. And I've watch a lot of high school football. Good luck next week and we may travel down next week and see you whoop up on Hazard. I guess we would have to sit on the home side. Would that be OK? I still didn't get to met you guys, but maybe next time. For the Rams. You guys proved a lot of people wrong this year. A lot thought you wouldn't even go .500. But 3 playoff games and another regional title game appearance is nothing to be ashamed. I enjoyed another great season of Ram football. It's A Great Day To Be A Ram
  14. Thanks for the info. If we make it in time we'll try and come to the pregame prayer. Just the thought of Bluto singing sends chills up my spine. I can't wait!!!!!
  15. Thanks for your thoughts and thanks for the offer. That's part of what makes LCA/ Raceland games so great. We can joke about it before the game. Show each other hospitality at the game. And shake each others hand after the game.
  16. So WHEN the Rams win and hold LCA to 12 points were all going to meet at the field house Monday at 4:00 for the shaving of the heads?????????
  17. If I shaved my head then that's all that's needed on the defensive side of the ball. Put me on the sideline and the other team would run in horror.
  18. Well, to explain. Up until a couple of years ago my wife and I had only missed maybe a handful of games in almost 12 years, playoffs included. I had a nephew under Coach Ross and both my sons played. I'm also a Raceland alum from way back.
  19. Agreed, That game was pretty bad weatherwise. It also affected our fan base. That was one of the smallest Raceland crowds I had seen in many years. Hopefully we'll have a better turn out for Friday. I didn't get to make it last week, work. But I'll be there Friday night. RAM68 1, I still have a 4 AM wake Saturday morning. Does the offer of a donation can for me still stand?
  20. I've been to several different schools where the disrespect was terrible. Not only from the kids but from adults also. But I believe that something like that would probably never happen at our field. Even if someone started to do something like that, one of our school admins would put a quick stop to it.
  21. Congrats to LCA on the win. See ya next week, again. Is this some kinda tradition?????????
  22. It's a Great Day To Be a RAM. Congrats to our Rams on a hard fought victory. Never give up. Never say die. Way to come back for the win. Go Rams

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.