Lexington Christian Academy 41 Fairview 21

Bluto

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the talk of Fairview being the real deal this year and LCA being down, I sure expected a closer game. I expect Fairview to get another chance at LCA in the playoffs.

I expect Raceland and Fairview to get another shot at LCA in the 2nd & 3rd rounds of the playoffs!

LCA dominated the game from a physical standpoint. Lots of hard hits and getting off blocks. I don't think Fairview has seen a rush defense quite like that of LCA. Fairview players kept getting up slower and slower as game went on. It also seemed that there was lots of jawing and finger pointing by the Fairview team when LCA took control. I was there about 30 mins before kickoff and Fairview wore their home uniforms and chanted all the way from LCA's gym to the field. A coach would yell "Whose House?" and the whole team would respond "Our house!!!!" I guess when it was all said and done it was LCA's house and again LCA's district.

I hope #2 is okay. He was hit on a clean, but hard peel back block on a Scout McCamey scramble.

LCA dominated the game from a physical standpoint. Lots of hard hits and getting off blocks. I don't think Fairview has seen a rush defense quite like that of LCA. Fairview players kept getting up slower and slower as game went on. It also seemed that there was lots of jawing and finger pointing by the Fairview team when LCA took control. I was there about 30 mins before kickoff and Fairview wore their home uniforms and chanted all the way from LCA's gym to the field. A coach would yell "Whose House?" and the whole team would respond "Our house!!!!" I guess when it was all said and done it was LCA's house and again LCA's district.

I hope #2 is okay. He was hit on a clean, but hard peel back block on a Scout McCamey scramble.

What a scene that must have been.

Any details on what happened with Farview's QB?

he got blind-sided while playing defense on a QB keeper by LCA's McCamy and #24 Mossbarger just destroyed him.

the kid tool a major shot - clean shot however - but would have been a $75k fine in the NFL now - I would suspect he has a concussion based upon his actions while attempting to get up/falling down...he did end up walking off with assistance but was clearly woozy.

we would like to hear of his updates if anyone has news on him.

Surprise!! Congrats go out to LCA for the victory and district championship!! Surprised by the outcome and score.. Can't wait to hear more about this game. Long ride back for the WHFHS team.

Not sure why this is a such a suprise?