Everything posted by The Greatest fan
-
LCA @ Paris
Where did you get this info at. I've searched and the only thing I can find is the KHSAA rule book which still has it as being decided on regular season play. http://www.khsaa.org/handbook/tournamentrules/fbtournamentrules.pdf
-
LCA @ Paris
Yeah, I remember the guy from last year. Very impressive when he takes the field.
-
LCA @ Paris
Just answering a question. Sorry to take off on a different route.
-
LCA @ Paris
Actually my bad, it's only 15. I believe the 4 class system started in '74 or '75 Since then the Rams have titles for '75, '77, '79, '80, '82, '84, '86, '87, '88, '90, '92, '95, '96, '98, and '02. Not bad considering that out of 34 titles the Rams hold 15 of them.
-
LCA @ Paris
2002 made Raceland their 16th title.
-
Raceland 54 Bath County 12
Just goes to show you. You can't keep a good Ram down.:thumb: :thumb:
-
LCA @ Paris
LCA should be able to take this one. It's an interesting matchup for us Ram fans since we'll see Paris in our final regular season game. This one could shake up the district if Paris can pull off an upset. I'll go with LCA. LCA 36 Paris 14
-
Raceland vs. Nicholas County
Raceland can win this one big if they can put it all together like they did last week. Rams 46 Bluejackets 14
-
Raceland 54 Bath County 12
I didn't see anybody come off injured Friday night. But I don't know for sure.
-
Raceland 54 Bath County 12
Well said everyone. Good win for the Rams. Keep it up as we head down to Nicolas Co. next week.
-
Raceland vs. Bath County predictions
I totally agree on this. They've played good ball all year. But I'm still waiting for them to play the way they are capable of playing. This is a hard working team with a ton of talent. I can't for them to make it all gel together. These kids are capable of some great things. I hope this is their week to start putting it all together also and build some momentum towards the playoffs.
-
Raceland vs. Bath County predictions
After a week off, the Rams will be hungry for a win. The hard hitting defense will be back in full force. Rams- 39 Bath- 7
-
Russell vs Raceland (2007)
Russell 19, Raceland 8. That one was played in '74.
-
Raceland 61 Berea 8
Yes, I counted 23 players. I believe they had about the same numbers last year. You've got to give them credit for hanging in there.
-
Raceland 61 Berea 8
Congrats to the Rams. And a hats off to Berea, they played their hearts out. Now lets get the momentum going and roll on thru the rest of the district.
-
Berea vs. Raceland
Don't forget. The game doesn't start till 8:00 and it is homecoming night.
-
Berea vs. Raceland
Yeah, definitely takes after his mom;)
-
Berea vs. Raceland
Did the format for playoffs change this year? Is it possible that Raceland and LCA could meet again before the regional championship. I think I remember hearing that your first 2 playoff games are within your own distrist. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
-
Berea vs. Raceland
I would hate that also. Next year under the new alignment they will move to a different district. This may be the last time we get to play each other, except maybe a playoff game.
-
LCA vs. Bath: Predictions/Hopes
Got to go with LCA on this one. I haven't seen Bath Co. yet this year, but from their opponents so far I say LCA by 2 TD's LCA 28 Bath 14
-
Berea vs. Raceland
I'm not sure, they used to field some pretty good teams a few years ago. I don't know about this year but for the past couple of years their number of players has been way down.
-
Berea vs. Raceland
I felt Raceland could have made some adjustments and made a better showing. They seemed to stick with the same plays even though it wasn't working.
-
Berea vs. Raceland
This is Raceland football. If you want to criticize the players do it quitely. If you're in Ram Stadium you will always be close to a parent, grandparent, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, etc.
-
Berea vs. Raceland
Never forget that although they look like men on the field they're still kids. You don't know just how hard it is on these boys unless you've been down there at the field house after a loss like Fridays. As for the rude fans. I've heard them many times and had to bite my tongue and put my hands in my pockets. Remember these kids are giving it they're all out there and if mistakes are made it's not on purpose. Give them ALL your support. GO RAMS.
-
Berea vs. Raceland
Sounds about right. The Ram's have got to win out the rest of the season for any distict hopes, so no game can be taken lightly. They need to get refocused and get some momentum going and finish strong. Coach Vanderhoof will rarely put more than 50 points on the board against any opponent, and never goes for a shutout. Rams 48 Berea 7