Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daytondevils

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daytondevils

  1. I see where he leaving to take the Lebanon (Oh) position - any thoughts as to who may be next?
  2. I also applied and was informed they will be hiring a coach on Monday.
  3. If done right, you could have a program that starts in the elementray school through junior high and into high school.
  4. So much potential in the program, just too many "hands in the pot"
  5. Anyone know who has applied? When they'll start interviewing?
  6. Do they have a summer schedule in place? For a new coach to come in, can he meet with the players fairly quickly?
  7. I see they are hiring a new coach.
  8. Why is he leaving - $$$? I think he'd have more sucess at Ludlow than at Taylor
  9. Is your coach leaving? Rumor has him taking a job in Ohio.
  10. Anyone know who applied - I have a name from Ohio I want to throw out there, but only if someone knows for sure
  11. Any chance he crosses the border and comes to Oak Hills in Cincinnati?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.