Everything posted by daytondevils
-
Campbell Co AD
I see where he leaving to take the Lebanon (Oh) position - any thoughts as to who may be next?
-
Bellevue looking for a new coach????
I also applied and was informed they will be hiring a coach on Monday.
-
Bellevue looking for a new coach????
Still nothing?
-
Dayton Coach
If done right, you could have a program that starts in the elementray school through junior high and into high school.
-
Bellevue looking for a new coach????
Anything?
-
Dayton Coach
So much potential in the program, just too many "hands in the pot"
-
Bellevue looking for a new coach????
Any news?
-
New Coach at Highlands
Who is he?
-
Bellevue looking for a new coach????
Anyone know who has applied? When they'll start interviewing?
-
Bellevue looking for a new coach????
Do they have a summer schedule in place? For a new coach to come in, can he meet with the players fairly quickly?
-
What's up at Walton?
I see they are hiring a new coach.
-
Any one who has played or coached a girls basketball team...
what's the question?
-
Ludlow Coaching Situation?
Why is he leaving - $$$? I think he'd have more sucess at Ludlow than at Taylor
-
Ludlow Coaching Situation?
Is your coach leaving? Rumor has him taking a job in Ohio.
-
Who is going to take over at Beechwood?
Anyone know who applied - I have a name from Ohio I want to throw out there, but only if someone knows for sure
-
Is Yeagle Done?
Any chance he crosses the border and comes to Oak Hills in Cincinnati?