Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bellalumni40

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bellalumni40

  1. If Brett is at Union, wouldnt it make sense to move back there and teach a couple of years?
  2. I'm just saying, as opposed to all the others, I would love to see KC win it. I would obviously love to see Bell win, but I am a realist here. I have met Elam and he seems like a pretty nice guy, at least compared to several of the other coaches.
  3. I would love to see KC win this thing.
  4. I believe Corbin has done reserved seating for Regional tournaments in the past. Didn't hear you guys saying anything about it when they did it. :sssh:
  5. Wonder if he is thinking he is done or is going to go somewhere else. I played for him the summer before my freshman year of high school when he was the coach at Pineville. I considered going to Pineville at the time, then Whitaker was hired at Bell Co. Don't know if it was a good decision or not. Anyway, if he wants Coach Miller will resurface somewhere. Always a nice guy and you hate to see him go.
  6. Then why did you quote me and say "you" in the post?
  7. Where did I say they were not a good team? Did I not say that there were no easy games in the regional tournament? That would imply that all of the teams are quality teams. I said it was a good draw because of the 4 district runner ups, pretty much every team would pick Lynn Camp if they had a choice. So please, I beg you, tell me what makes it seem like I dont think they are a good team.:sssh:
  8. Pretty good draw for my Bobcats. Nobody is going to get to play an easy game in this regional though. The top is stacked! I may try to get down and catch a couple games.
  9. That is usually how teams match up...:lol:
  10. Great win for the Bobcats. Nobody wants to be the team to break the streak of District Championships. What is the C'Land excuse this time?
  11. Who is playing 5 games? These are kids we are talking about. They recover quickly and will be fine for the state tournament.
  12. Not only is it fair, its a requirement. Teams from the same district must be in the opposite side of the bracket....
  13. Regionals are never seeded.
  14. That is just stupid scheduling. I'd like to know how this was decided?
  15. Agenda? I have nothing against Coach Brown or Henry Clay. I just dont think he has done a very good job coaching them and that he gets a little out of line sometimes. By out of line, he is apt to do or say things to coaches, players, and fans. Just not very classy. As I have stated in the game thread, it seemed like Hicks hurt the team last night and it wasnt his best coached game. I think I said those exact words. I think its one thing to go at the refs, every coach does that. It's another to go at players, etc.
  16. You just always have the best seats dont you?
  17. Interesting way to take a shot at me, but I'll let it slide. It was a dumb technical to get. I know he was upset with some of the push offs from Mack and others, but it was a terrible time to lose your cool. It was definitely not Coach Hicks best coached game. SC didn't get the ball to Phares very much, but Station was covering him up pretty good. You have to make someone else beat you, and Station did that. Like I said, I really want to see some percentages from the game for Station and for Mack.
  18. Heard he got injured on a pretty bad play. Broke one of the bones you dont want to break in his wrist or something. What's the story?
  19. Something that I also thought hurt them early was just too much subbing by Coach Hicks. There couldnt have been a player in the first quarter or quarter and a half that got into a rhythm. It was in and out, one mistake and they were out. I didnt care for that.
  20. SC played okay defense, but the big thing was that Station just could not miss. I really want to hear the shooting numbers, especially Mack's. It just seemed like they were making everything tonight. They were getting a lot of good shots off penetration and separation, but they were hitting a lot of tough shots as well. If Station plays like that, nobody in the state can stay with them.
  21. They had a few turnovers. I wouldnt say that was the issue though. I thought Jordan Adams did a pretty good job with the pressure.
  22. There is always some conspiracy against Holmes. Is Rodney Dangerfield their coach?:walk:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.