Everything posted by HOPKINSVILLE TIGER
-
Mr. Basketball
^^ That would be great!
-
Mr. Basketball
How many times have you actually seen Scotty play? If more than once did he appear to be lazy each time, or in spurts? I saw him play several times and I will admit that he actually plays up to his competition but most games I saw were AAU. We can't be so naive to think that this kid doesn't have a ton of talent and if so there are a lot people who get paid to evaluate talent making a lot of mistakes about this guy!
-
Mr. Basketball
I know it shouldn't matter but with all the national attention he is getting it will probably be hard for him not to win it. I know Miller is a great player also and I'm sure it will be close. LMB I bet there are hundreds of kids who wish they could be labeled lazy and do the things that this kids does. Please be advised that this is only an opinion given by me.
-
Mr. Basketball
I think they will have to give it to Scotty but I won't debate it, we'll have to wait and see what the voters say in the end.
-
Mr. Basketball
^^No Question?
-
Trevor Setty?
Yes, parts of both, no better than other kids that I see anywhere else.
-
Trevor Setty?
Hoptown has has several to play D-1 ball and beyond! Scotty can play where ever he wants to right now regardless on the lazy knock that some has accused him of. Miller is a good player also and I'm sure he'll do well where ever he ends up. You don't have to have the super hype to be a good college ball player and contribute. After watch to so-called top players in high school on ESPN several times this year, I don't beleive the hype.
-
All "A" Classic - R1: St. Henry Crusaders vs. University Heights
I absolutely thought it would turn out this way however, I had my fingers crossed that it would actually happen. I won't call any other scores for them during this tourney!
-
University Heights/St Henry updates
Thank you verry much! Must admit that I was/am somewhat amazed and your local radio station.
-
University Heights/St Henry updates
The game can be heard on WHOP.COM the Hopkinsville radio station
-
University Heights/St Henry updates
Is there another station or feed for this game? This station has a lot of other things going on right now! I think they are auctioning off chickens, firewood, tractors, and tires also giving away puppies!
-
All "A" Classic - R1: St. Henry Crusaders vs. University Heights
Won't be much longer until the talk and BGP opinions are absolute moot point! UHA by 25, I think both tems will come out fired up and ready to go get it but, I think UHA will have a big 4th quarter and turn it into a rout!
-
All "A" Classic - R1: St. Henry Crusaders vs. University Heights
Yes they are!
-
Boys Class A Favorites
Depending on the brackets, it should come down to University Heights and Elliot County!
-
PRP 78 Christian County 72
Is Christain County 0- for the season? I have two cousins on this team and I thought they would be much better this year than the record insists!
-
Marshall Co. 60 Rose Hill 44
I have heard so much about Rose Hill about how good they were and they would be hard to beat but the last two games I read about them hear on BGP doesn't show me anything other than that they are no more than an overhyped team by posters from that area! There are a lot of good teams in the state and them having two young D-1 recruits doesn't mean that they will crush anyone other than the teams in that area I'm guessing!
-
Ft. Campbell/WKy. Folks - Give Me The Lowdown
You won't need to call prior to going, to gain access to base, but be sure that you leave your hunting rifles and pistols at home. Make sure you have drivers license, proof of insurance and regirstration in order to get a temporary gate pass to post. There are places to eat right outside the gate on 41-A, your best bets would be to go accross the line into Clarksville, Tennesse and you can take your pick. As far as getting there you'll just take the WK Parkway for about 100 miles, merge onto the Pennyrile Parkway for another 30 miles and run that into US 41-A and you will ride that for about ten miles and you are going to know where you are by this time. Hope this helps, and good luck!
-
UHA's Scotty Hopson
Is signing with Mississippi State tomorrow, there was speculation that Scotty would back out and maybe sign elsewhere but, it's official that he will be in Mississippi next year! Congratulations to the young fellow and I hope he and UHA have a great year!
-
The New Christain County Coach Is...
Anthony Hickey is the new coach at Christain County. He was an assistant to Coach Dillard the past few seasons. I wish him the best of luck with his young talent over there.
-
Christian County 92 University Heights Academy 57
Not even sure if Keith Tandy played, this one looks as if it could have been worse and I'm not sure if any coaches in the area would let up on UHA if an opportunity was there to beat them worse!
-
All "A" Tournament field
I don't know if Scotty will play at Oak Hill or not next year, I have not heard! I really don't think he will leave but, we'll see!
-
All "A" Tournament field
Thanks IMOM, I see that UHA plays Heath, does anyone know anything about this team? I'll pop onto the scoreboard to see their record but, I was wondering if any of you have seen them play this year!
-
All "A" Tournament field
Is the All "A" tourney field set? If so, who is the favorite to win? University Heights beat Fort Campbell last night to get in so I'll take them since they are my home team! What say you all?
-
Huntinton, WV 97 Lexington Catholic 64
Its always hard to get any information on the actual game in which HHS and OJ participates in. It always starts with the thread title which baits me in to read about the game and each and every time, the title of the thread is just about all that has anything to do with the actual game! 80 posts on the thread and only one or two that actually has anything to do with the game. I wanted to read about the game but, 99% of the posts have absolutely nothing to do with HHS vs. Lex Cath! OJ threads and Tennessee (which always turn into why UK didn't sign him when he is actually lighting up his opponents and doing very well at UT) should be banned from BGP if there is not going to be any mention of the actual games these guys participated in. If you didn't read the thread title you wouldn't even know who they played!
-
Coach Wright....Union, OK...resigns...
My son had the priveledge to play for Coach Wright his freshman last year and he learned more football in that year than he had in hos previous six years together. Coach Wright is a good football coach and Warren Central has a great feeder program that Coach Wright had a lot to do with. We did win another Championship this year without him so his coaching spilled over into this year as his entire staff from the previous years were still there. We have two State Championship rings in the house now and my son has two more years to go!