Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Basketball

Featured Replies

Who are some frontrunners for Mr. Basketball as of right now.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopson and Miller.

I think they will have to give it to Scotty but I won't debate it, we'll have to wait and see what the voters say in the end.

I think they will have to give it to Scotty but I won't debate it, we'll have to wait and see what the voters say in the end.

 

They will have to give it to him?

I think they will have to give it to Scotty but I won't debate it, we'll have to wait and see what the voters say in the end.

 

I'm sorry, but why should someone who plays that lazy have to get Mr. Basketball?

I know it shouldn't matter but with all the national attention he is getting it will probably be hard for him not to win it. I know Miller is a great player also and I'm sure it will be close. LMB I bet there are hundreds of kids who wish they could be labeled lazy and do the things that this kids does. Please be advised that this is only an opinion given by me.

I'm sorry, but why should someone who plays that lazy have to get Mr. Basketball?

 

How many times have you actually seen Scotty play? If more than once did he appear to be lazy each time, or in spurts? I saw him play several times and I will admit that he actually plays up to his competition but most games I saw were AAU. We can't be so naive to think that this kid doesn't have a ton of talent and if so there are a lot people who get paid to evaluate talent making a lot of mistakes about this guy!

How many times have you actually seen Scotty play? If more than once did he appear to be lazy each time, or in spurts? I saw him play several times and I will admit that he actually plays up to his competition but most games I saw were AAU. We can't be so naive to think that this kid doesn't have a ton of talent and if so there are a lot people who get paid to evaluate talent making a lot of mistakes about this guy!

 

I saw him play 5 times as a junior and 3 times as a senior. I do believe he plays a little harder than last year, but its so sad for me to watch a kid with his abilities approach the game the way he does. As a junior I honestly never saw him hustle even in spurts in the games I saw him play. As a senior, while he played a little harder, it lacked a lot to be desired. I believe this award should be earned by the best senior. Honestly, my favorite player out of the group is Miller. I am going to be cheering hard for him for the next 4 years (and maybe Hopson too). But I believe Mack has had the biggest senior year out of the group. And Mack's team just went into Mason Co. and beat them late in the season.

 

That being said there is still a lot of basketball to be played before handing out the trophy.

Miller, Hopson, Mack give it to all 3! :lol:

 

I can't believe it took 10 post for someone to mention Mack.

Having watched Darius the last two years, I would love to see him win it. But I think it will likely go to Mack or Hopson.

IMO, Miller is the best player in the state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.