Everything posted by Brennan_Bucher
-
Regional Tournament Broadcasts/Streams
For the 9th region: There has been different talk of broadcasts, I will be live broadcasting each Highlands game of the tournament! Starting tomorrow, with Highlands/NDA , and then Wednesday with Highlands/Cooper. bluebirdsradio.com Hoping to do a few games for the Birds!
-
9th Region Tourney is Set
There has been different talk of broadcasts, I will be live broadcasting each Highlands game of the tournament! Starting tomorrow, with Highlands/NDA , and then Wednesday with Highlands/Cooper. bluebirdsradio.com Hoping to do a few games for the Birds!
-
Newport 63 Highlands 48 (36th District Championship)
Thank you to those that tuned in to my broadcast of Highlands vs Newport. This is 3rd most listened to game I’ve ever called, most for a non football game. To the 922 listeners, thank you!
-
Highlands vs. Newport Updates/Predictions (Finals of 36th District Tournament)
It is finally time to crown a champion of the 36th District! The Newport Wildcats take on the Highlands Bluebirds, at Newport High School. The tip off is at 7:00, if you can't make it, tune in on bluebirdsradio.com for the live broadcast.
-
Highlands 71 Bellevue 37 (36th District Championship)
It is finally time for the 36th District Championship! The Bluebirds are looking to continue to roll, as they've won 5 out of their last 6. Highlands in search of their second straight district title. The Lady Tigers are looking to pull off another shocker at Newport High School. Tip off is at 7:00, and if you can't make it, I'll be broadcasting the game live on bluebirdsradio.com .
-
Highlands 90 Newport Central Catholic 85 (2OT) (36th District Semi-Finals)
Thank you all for the kind words. Heart rate got up to a smooth 133 ? Voice is shot, but that's what it is all about. What a game, thanks everyone for tuning in! 285 listeners. Great night!
-
Highlands vs. Newport Central Catholic Updates/Predictions (36th District Semi-Finals)
It is game day for the Bluebirds and the Thoroughbreds as they do battle with a trip to NKU's Truist Arena on the line. Tip off is at 7:30 at Newport High School. If you can't make it, I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com.
-
NKY District Schedules
As an update: I WILL be broadcasting the 36th district championship, regardless of the teams playing. Big week continues tomorrow, with Highlands/NCC boys action. 7:30 tip off.
-
Upset Predictions for the post season?
Great pick, @se7ens!
-
Highlands 61 Newport 21 (Semi-finals of 36th District Tournament)
61-21.
-
Highlands 61 Newport 21 (Semi-finals of 36th District Tournament)
Highlands dominated. Never very close. Solid play as the Birds await their opponent.
-
Highlands 61 Newport 21 (Semi-finals of 36th District Tournament)
It is game day for the Highlands Bluebirds! The Lady Birds head to Newport to start their bid for the 36th district title, going for their second in a row. If you can't make the game, I'll be live broadcasting the action on bluebirdsradio.com! Tip off is at 6:00.
-
NKY District Schedules
Looks like Highlands will be taking on the Lady Cats of Newport tomorrow. 6:00 tip off.
-
NKY District Schedules
36TH DISTRICT BROADCAST INFORMATION: (All games can be found on bluebirdsradio.com) This is in response to @FrankNicodemus , but is just a general FYI for my district schedule. I will be at every HIGHLANDS 36th districts boys and girls game. Right now, I am thinking I may broadcast the district final(s), even if a Highlands team isn't in it, but that is TBD. So I will definitely be live tomorrow, for Highlands vs (Newport/Dayton) starting at 6:00. I will be live Wednesday, for Highlands vs NCC, starting at 7:30. After that, it will depend on the results. But of course, I'm hoping to do both the district finals.
-
Conner 66 Highlands 47
FINAL: Conner: 66 Highlands: 47
-
Conner 66 Highlands 47
After Q3: 55-35, Conner.
-
Conner 66 Highlands 47
After Q2: 33-24, Conner.
-
Conner 66 Highlands 47
After Q1: 22-12, Conner.
-
Conner 66 Highlands 47
TIME/DATE CHANGE! The Highlands Conner game has been moved to TOMORROW at noon. I will still be calling the game on the radio.
-
Conner 66 Highlands 47
It is gameday! Highlands heads to Conner High School to take on the Cougars. Highlands just got a win over Holy Cross, but Conner has won 6 out of their last 7. (with the only loss being to Newport) If you can't make it out, I'll be calling the game on bluebirdsradio.com , the tip is at 7:00.
-
Highlands 54 St. Henry 27
It is gameday for Highlands! The lady Birds head to Erlanger to take on the Crusaders of St. Henry. Can't make it? I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com . Tip off is at 7:30. Go Birds!
-
Highlands 76 Newport Central Catholic 71
Thank you! I know, that’s definitely something I need to work on. I’ve started writing it on my scorebook.
-
Highlands 76 Newport Central Catholic 71
End Q3: HHS - 57 NCC - 58
-
Highlands 76 Newport Central Catholic 71
End Q1: NCC 15, Highlands 11
-
Highlands 76 Newport Central Catholic 71
It is gameday for the Highlands Bluebirds as they head just a few miles down the road to take on the Thoroughbreds. Can't make it? I'll be calling the action live on bluebirdsradio.com, with tipoff at 7:30.