Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upset Predictions for the post season?

Featured Replies

What upsets if any do you see happening in your region?

In the 5th region, I'm not sure I'd call it an upset but the 2/3 matchup in the 20th district could potentiall be an upset with Marion County beating Adair County. The 19th district expected finals could be close with Bardstown and Bethlehem but Bethlehem should prevail. I think the rest of the districts should go pretty close to seed.

My 5th Region district predictions:

17th District- Winner- North Hardin, Runner-up Etown
18th District- Winner- Hart County, Runner-up Green County
19th District- Winner- Bethlehem, Runner-up Bardstown
20th District- Winner- Taylor County, Runner-up Marion County

 

What do you have for your regions?

9th Region ~ 

Newport is hosting the 36th District tournament, so there's a possible upset in the play-in game. Ludlow over St. Henry in the 34th semis will be a good one. Mild upset if Ludlow wins.

The only semifinal I can see where the margin is less than ten is Ryle vs. tourney host Conner. The Lady Cougars may be one of the best teams in the state to not make it out of District.

33rd: Champion #2 Cooper; Runner-up #10 Ryle 

34th: Champion #36 Dixie Heights; Runner-up St. Henry 

35th: Champion #6 Covington Holy Cross; Runner-up #17 Notre Dame

36th: Champion #37 Highlands; Runner-up Newport Central Catholic

# Massey Ratings - Kentucky Girls

1 hour ago, Runcible Owl said:

9th Region ~ 

Newport is hosting the 36th District tournament, so there's a possible upset in the play-in game. Ludlow over St. Henry in the 34th semis will be a good one. Mild upset if Ludlow wins.

The only semifinal I can see where the margin is less than ten is Ryle vs. tourney host Conner. The Lady Cougars may be one of the best teams in the state to not make it out of District.

33rd: Champion #2 Cooper; Runner-up #10 Ryle 

34th: Champion #36 Dixie Heights; Runner-up St. Henry 

35th: Champion #6 Covington Holy Cross; Runner-up #17 Notre Dame

36th: Champion #37 Highlands; Runner-up Newport Central Catholic

# Massey Ratings - Kentucky Girls

Oh I am picking Bellevue over Newport Central Catholic. That’s my upset pick.

I’ll pick NDA to upset Holy Cross in the district final. That will be their season highlight. 

23 hours ago, se7ens said:

Oh I am picking Bellevue over Newport Central Catholic. That’s my upset pick.

Great pick, @se7ens!

23 hours ago, se7ens said:

Oh I am picking Bellevue over Newport Central Catholic. That’s my upset pick.

Outstanding call!

On 2/26/2024 at 9:52 PM, se7ens said:

Oh I am picking Bellevue over Newport Central Catholic. That’s my upset pick.

7s called his shot.

 

1 hour ago, KingLow said:

7s called his shot.

Point, swing, fence. Legend.

Screenshot_20240228-100846__01-1.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.